Whats the project today

-
Just came in to cool off for a few ... more of this going on here today.

View attachment IMG_4463.JPG

There's lots of Powerade and Hawaiian Punch in the fridge if anyone is inclined to come help. LOL The tree's all cut up and hauled out of the way now too as of last night so I need more pics.

I have to admit the lighting is great and the extra breeze is appreciated. :-D It'll still be better with all four walls though.

Just came in to cool off for a few ... more of this going on here today.

View attachment 240546

There's lots of Powerade and Hawaiian Punch in the fridge if anyone is inclined to come help. LOL The tree's all cut up and hauled out of the way now too as of last night so I need more pics.

I have to admit the lighting is great and the extra breeze is appreciated. :-D It'll still be better with all four walls though.

Wow! Sorry to hear you're still cleaning up after that storm. :sad5:

going to try and fire it up and pull it out of garage after one year resto

Wish I was closer. I,d be there in a heartbeat. You,d have the fanciest plumbing in town.I would gar run tee it.

I cut a 30' aspen tree down in my yard that died and cut it down to 17'-3". It now is in my great room (floor to ceiling) and I am building carpeted platforms for my cat. Yea, this is what happens when you sell all your Mopars and your going stir crazy. Everyone thinks I'm nuts and the cat won't go near it.

Tried out the new buffer with some Meguire's #7 glaze and finished off with some #26 yellow wax, and boy does she pop now.
I know y'all are probably sick of this car but I gotta post the pics of the finish cuz this is the best results I've ever had on the paint as of yet.

newbuffer1.jpg

pops-1.jpg

pops3.jpg

pops2.jpg

newbuffer6.jpg

Drove out to the coast to install a dishwasher for a customer who never had a dishwasher in her home. Finished that up, stopped at Autozone and bought a new 2 1/2 ton floor jack. Came home and tore out the shifter cable I installed in my car 2 weeks ago and melted on Thursday morning in the carpool lane dropping my daughter off at school on her last day of school. The tie wrap broke and the cable went up against the header and melted so I was stuck in park at the school. Needed to crawl under the car and disconnect cable end from the linkage to get the car home. Ordered a new cable next dayair and got it yesterday. This cable is a foot shorter and I installed the cable this afternoon. Much better now the new cable does not even come close to any heat sources. Now I am worn out. It has been around 100 degrees all week and I have been working in this heat all week long. Taking a cold shower in a few and then sleeping and going to church in the morning and then heading to a RARE Sunday car show tomorrow!!!

Fall, limb, and deck 8+ cords of wood.

Check.

Scrub Bilge and install new bilge pump in boat.............

Still working on that.

Start BBQ and get a good birch fire going for tasty burgers.........

Will in a minute.

I'm freakin' beat.

I went to breakfast early, and then spent most of the day wrestling with the driver-side manifold in my '71.

Took it off to remove gaskets that didn't need to be there and went ahead and replaced leaking worm shaft seal as well. Put the man. back on to discover it hits the head at the rear now(early manfolds don't fit later air heads unless you grind). Removed again and exchanged with spare 74-up piece I had, now fits.

Passenger side still leaking, must be warped. PS isn't leaking now so that leaves just the trans to deal with.

Spent the evening repairing the A/C on my brand C truck.

going to try and fire it up and pull it out of garage after one year resto

got mine fired up fixed some loose ends that all ways pop up probley another week of 2hr nights and ill be on the road lots of work finally looking the other way now :thumblef:

Worked from 8 til 6 then thought I'd tackle trying to get my starter hooked up but to no avail I sit in my duster as I type this. This is frustrating Don't know if it's my neutral safety switch or clutch safety switch I'm no good at wiring so hopefully I can get this figured out. Turn the key and get nothing but a little light on my msd box Sorry for the rant I'll go post in the ignition/ electrical section now

Worked from 8 til 6 then thought I'd tackle trying to get my starter hooked up but to no avail I sit in my duster as I type this. This is frustrating Don't know if it's my neutral safety switch or clutch safety switch I'm no good at wiring so hopefully I can get this figured out. Turn the key and get nothing but a little light on my msd box Sorry for the rant I'll go post in the ignition/ electrical section now

did you hook ign 1 &2 into the msd box?

"This is frustrating Don't know if it's my neutral safety switch or clutch safety switch I'm no good at wiring so hopefully I can get this figured out. Turn the key and get nothing but a little light on my msd box Sorry for the rant I'll go post in the ignition/ electrical section now"

Geeze...........bypass both, what are they good for anyway?

Today we're bottling up about 55 bottles of Hefeweizen for our 4th of July bash. WoooHooo. Next batch is a red beer.

At the shop right now- I had to leave the wife - just to get away. I planned on going shopping in preparation for trip to the coast with the fam. I'm not even going.

I wanted to make a statement about this post of mine...reilize it's an old post but better late than never.

Met wife and kids at the coast and ended up having a great time. Was very wrong of me to post something so foolish about my wonderful wife and family and I have apologized to them, Duh- sometimes I'm the drama king....

-
Back