whats this thing worth?

-

warlord79

Reaction score
74 gold duster....slant car but has a 318 in it now... 4speed bucket seats manual stearing snake skin top sun roof fold down rear seat..... give me a start point.... please

I would say, going strictly by the information provided, it's worth somewhere between $250 and $15,000.

If you provide pics and detailed information I/we should be able to narrow that price range down significantly.

4126278983_fc04c93b98.jpg

Is the car you are talking about one of these?

The folding Green Rusty Duster is worth the most since it is a one of one.

Attachments

• rustyDuster_700.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 186
  • 7057J.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 188
1000 if its a rat
2500 if its decent and has an 8.75 rear
3000 if its decent and needs nothing to be a driver

add 1000 for rust free
add 2000 for nice paint and no bond
add 500 for nice interior

-500 for green, gold or brown paint
-500 for non body color engine bay
-500 if it still has the 7.25 rear

1000 if its a rat
2500 if its decent and has an 8.75 rear
3000 if its decent and needs nothing to be a driver

add 1000 for rust free

Unless it has been changed the 1974 never had an 8 3/4. It would have drum brakes on all four corners if it is a factory 7 1/4.

ahh good point... updated

1000 if its a rat
2000 if its decent
2500 if its decent and needs nothing to be a driver

add 1000 for rust free

So with that formula mine is worth 5K...Right?LOL

Attachments

• dus whel 001.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 228
So with that formula mine is worth 5K...Right?LOL

I remember seeing your car for sale on Indianapolis Craigslist. I just wanted to let you know, I love what you've done with her. Very good looking car!! I'm actually a big fan of the color, looks great with the black stripe and the wheels.

I will see about getting some pics its still up in the air right now he hinted that I can work off some or all of it by doing a motor swap for him.... right now it is a running driving car....the plum crazy paint dont look to bad the pass f finder has a few little quarter size dints someone did some kind of paint thing on the hood....this is a Oregon car so very little rust... so I'm just trying to get a starting point

I will see about getting some pics its still up in the air right now he hinted that I can work off some or all of it by doing a motor swap for him.... right now it is a running driving car....the plum crazy paint dont look to bad the pass f finder has a few little quarter size dints someone did some kind of paint thing on the hood....this is a Oregon car so very little rust... so I'm just trying to get a starting point

sounds like you should check for bondo with a really crumby magnet . if it sticks to metal, but has a weak hold. that's what you want. when you run it over bondo it'll just fall off. but overall sounds like a good starting point

I applaud you, sir for not rage quitting after that barrage.
Seriously :rock:

-
Back