Whats this Twister worth?

-

4fortyDemon

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
EV2, original /6 3spd on floor, nice body, original paint. Needs eng/trans and trunk floor. Perfect dash. No interior except door panels and nice headliner.

Came with: BB discs, all 4spd stuff (z-bar,hurst shifter,brackets) BB truck axles and 11 brakes, small block flywheel. What would you have paid?

Attachments

• IMAG0194.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 305
  • IMAG0196.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 313
  • IMAG0193.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 301
The 1/4's are cherry- minor surface pitting. Some surface rust on the roof is all.

Wow What A Find!!! I'd leave all the original paint on it and just try to buff it.

The paint is buffed out- it looks like it could be spotted in in places but realistically should be painted to make it look cherry. here's another pic.

Attachments

• IMAG0197.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 285
none yet.
it's non AC, has power steering w/ pump still hooked up- OH yeah, the K-member is changed to a V8 from a /6. It has a small area of rust below the battery box that I missed earlier.

I paid $1050 delivered to me.
I have a nice running 318 and a 4spd to put in it and an A body 8 3/4 with 2.9's for cruising and correct 72 small bolt rallyes.
It should look / run good. Here's a pic of the engine.- this isn't under the hood of the Twister but under the hood of the Scamp that I have for sale.

Attachments

• IMAG0173.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 272
It's just like the way I got my Demon back. But I got mine for free (I gave it away so it was Karma...lol). I don't think I'd have gone over $500 for it.

1500 to 2000

if its a solid car like you said

I wouldnt be affraid to by a car like that

I paid $1050 delivered to me.
I have a nice running 318 and a 4spd to put in it and an A body 8 3/4 with 2.9's for cruising and correct 72 small bolt rallyes.
It should look / run good. Here's a pic of the engine.- this isn't under the hood of the Twister but under the hood of the Scamp that I have for sale.
Personally I think you did alright for that purchase. Good buying price. That is going to be a fun project...enjoy!

That is a awesome deal. Here in BC you would pay 2500 to 3000 all day long.

Attachments

• P7110057.JPG
    77.8 KB · Views: 191
Thanks guys- It'll be a great complement to my 440 Demon (lemon Twist) Just a cool cruiser. BTW- Cuda20- I LOVE the color of your Cuda!

I think it was a good price. Me personally I would leave the paint as is because they are only original once and yours shows the body is in great condition with original paint and decals.

That is a awesome deal. Here in BC you would pay 2500 to 3000 all day long.
Agree good find, I payed $900 In 1989 for My Duster/Twister. I would say yours Is In better shape Body wise than mine was then. Mine had a Demon Dart Front Clip musta been In A Crash. D

Attachments

• 71 Duster.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 209
Was that on Craigslist? I called about that one cause we were going to the portland swap meet. But it was sold. Looked like a good car.

I watched that car on criagslist,very cool car-congrats!,by the way I am a good friend of Johns in battle ground so I am sure we will run into each other.

I watched that car on criagslist,very cool car-congrats!,by the way I am a good friend of Johns in battle ground so I am sure we will run into each other.
Yeah, I was at his spot at the EXPO swapmeet. Jon is good company. And good comedy.

-
Back