What's up with THAT?!!!

-

Captainkirk

Old School Mopar Warrior
Reaction score
So...what IS up with that? I mean, that weird thing goin' on?
Such as....
I was in the grocery store tonight. Some lady walking around in her pajamas. Not the first time I've seen this, but it gets no less weird every time I see it. So what IS up with that?

Or...

These kids with the buzz-bomb cars sounding like a fart-parade? Slow as a Radio Flyer, but they have that big-ol' sewer-pipe hanging off the back spewing out noise and oil-smoke. Really? You think that's cool? Puh-leeze! What's up with THAT?

Or...

These kids with the pants hanging down to their knees, boxers flappin' in full view like the national flag....one hand hanging on to the waistband so they don't fall off completely....what's up with that? "Style" I get, but that's just plain retarded.....

Your turn.....

What's up with that?

What's up with damn drivers not using their turn signals. I can't go around the block without someone driving me crazy. Not new but it seems to be spreading like wildfire.

What's up with that?

What's up with that?

What's up with damn drivers not using their turn signals. I can't go around the block without someone driving me crazy. Not new but it seems to be spreading like wildfire.

What's up with that?

THEY know where they're going, and they ALWAYS turn there....lol!

What's up with that?

What's up with that?

Hey, I always use mine, I just forget to turn it off. :D

How 'bout that whole thing with sticking the bottle caps in your earlobes....what's up with THAT? Nuts, I tell ya!

How 'bout that whole thing with sticking the bottle caps in your earlobes....what's up with THAT? Nuts, I tell ya!

That's the one I was thinking of too...making your ear lobes look like pieces of calamari?

Also taking pictures of every dang plate of food you're about to eat, and "Selfies" of every single place you go, what's up with that?

That's the one I was thinking of too...making your ear lobes look like pieces of calamari?

Also taking pictures of every dang plate of food you're about to eat, and "Selfies" of every single place you go, what's up with that?

LOL! Yeah, or this Twitter crap...."I'm takin' a dump now...will post a selfie when I'm done"
Ugh...no thanks.

The one you're in line behind at the grocery store with two buggies slam full and every kinda meat you can think of over flowing. While they stand there talkin on their Galaxie 5 with visible tattoos that cost more than all your stuff and then whip out the EBT card while you stand there struggling for the bare necessities, yet helping them pay for their stuff.

Then to top it off, you see them leave in their new Escalade wif da gold package and quenny foes, yo.

Yea RustyRat, our youth is totally F'd , no work ethics,it's me me me,and give me what i want right now,and I may thank you later. Boys and Girls we better get our **** together before the good ol' USA is gone!

Or people diving a new higher end car when they just bought groceries with their ebt card

The one you're in line behind at the grocery store with two buggies slam full and every kinda meat you can think of over flowing. While they stand there talkin on their Galaxie 5 with visible tattoos that cost more than all your stuff and then whip out the EBT card while you stand there struggling for the bare necessities, yet helping them pay for their stuff.

Then to top it off, you see them leave in their new Escalade wif da gold package and quenny foes, yo.

The EBT card holders need a drug screening in my opinion. I am retired Military and was subject to one at any moment protecting their rights! My money should be spent accordingly!!!!:violent2:

And parked in the handicapped space also!

the ebt card holders need a drug screening in my opinion. I am retired military and was subject to one at any moment protecting their rights! My money should be spent accordingly!!!!:violent2:

all of the above

All I did after viewing these posts, was just get PISSED OFF, Thanks LOL

a woman looking to buy baby clothes became the victim in a horrendous attack.

With just two months to go in her pregnancy, 26-year-old michelle wilkins was shopping online for her child-to-be. Police say wilkins saw an ad on craigslist for baby clothes, and on wednesday went to a house in longmont to meet with the seller.

That meeting immediately took a grisly turn.

"when she got [to the home], she got assaulted and was stabbed and her baby was removed," cmdr. Jeff satur of the longmont police department said.

The suspect cut the unborn child out of the mother's womb and fled the home, leaving wilkins in the basement screaming for help. Police were called to the house on green place on reports of a stabbing, but didn't know how gruesome the attack was until they got there.

..wtfiuwt??

I was once shopping in an all night local grocery store at 2 AM. Some woman lost her purse and accused me of stealing it...

Really? (where did I put it, you don't see it on me or in my cart...)

She then finds it 5-10 minutes later, with no apology to me for accusing me of stealing it when the dumb b!tch misplaced it herself, and it was obvious that I had NOTHING to do with it....

This has happened to me several times lately:
Walk into a fast food restaurant, approach the front counter and get the pleasure of dealing with a high school age kid taking orders who then just stares at me blankly until I finally tell the kid what I want. No "can I take your order, please?". No " how may I help you". Nothing but a blank stare with a stupid look on their face.

What the hell is up with THAT? Grrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

What's up with that?

What's up with that?
X2, This makes me crazy, people just don't give a **** anymore. usually on the phone, so they can reach up to use the signal. I want to install a huge steel bumper on the front of my car and smash them out of the way.

The EBT card holders need a drug screening in my opinion. I am retired Military and was subject to one at any moment protecting their rights! My money should be spent accordingly!!!!:violent2:

I have a guy that works for me making pretty good money, who get's contacted by the EBT card recipient's he knows and will sell their cards for 50 cents on the dollar so they can go buy booze cigarettes and drugs. They have the cards coming in on a weekly basis, so what the hell, let the kids go hungry for a couple days and we can buy some weed!

People walk around with their cell phones always in their hands, like it's glued there and never let go of them.......(especially young people)

What's up with that????

Society is becoming over-run with self-centered, rude, selfish, celebrity worshiping, slobs.

-
Back