What's Your Cars Name?

-

ABodyBetty

Reaction score
This may be a crazy question and I wonder if I am the only one who does this. I have named both of my cars. They both have two totally different personalities and since I am with them all the time I gave them both a name. The 1964 Dart I call her baby well the name says it all. She likes to be babied. In the winter time if I don't sweet talk her she won't start for me. The 1967 Dart I called Veronica after the comic book character. She acts like she is so much better than anyone and she can be a snob. If Baby is ahead of her sometimes she will get impatient and try to edge on without me pushing the car. I know it sounds crazy and I am probably crazy too. Oh well what would like be without a little craziness. :love7:

Well call me crazy to ABodyBetty :cheers:
My lady Victoria =P~ She is a strong lady and the world loves her.:cheers:

Ralley's 004.jpg

Ralley's 014.jpg

Ralley's 003.jpg

My convertible's name is "OOKIE".....I don't really call my car by that name all too often. And the reason I started to was just because the license plate starts with "UKY". It's kinduva joke, actually.

My duster is called ugly car because when I first brought it home my daughter said that is a ugly car.

i call my car Mafia. i found all types of bullets and shells in the truck when i got him lol. my brother asked if i got it from the mafia lol

Mine is just the Dart or Swinger. When I am working on it, sometimes has a whole different name, lol:cheers:

My car is called "waggin" 65 valiant 2 door hardtop station wagon. my old car that now belongs to member redhot 65 valiant 2 dr sedan is called valerie.the 73 duster I built for anita(neeterbugg) is called "dusty" has turndown w/3"exhaust so it makes a cloud of dust wherever it goes,I haven't named the other children in the yard.....LoL

I never really gave my race car a name but I talk to her all the time. When she does good, which she always does, I always give her a rub on the hood. One time I was talking to a friend of mine at the track about possibly getting one of the new Challenger body in white drag cars to race. I was close to her and she must have heard the conversation because on the next qualifying run, the pinion yoke broke right on the starting line. I never talked about another race car again!

Ken

mines "Cudie" but my wife has named it the "Chick Magnet" now if i only had a little puppy dog to drive around with me!

'Goldie' - not very imaginative but I like it. I used to say my Crown Vic is 'a poor man's Lexus,' now it's just 'the Lexus.' All three cars before that were just 'the Fury.'

My Dart's name is Kermit. Notice the frog on the dash, and the Pond Scum Green color.

sig_pic.jpg

Mine's called "Hester" after Hester Prynne in the "Scarlet Letter", because she is not what she appears to be. :evil3:

She looks like Grannies Go To Church Car...But she has a bite!

:burnout:​

My Dart has been nicknamed Dexter after the mischevious monkey in night at the museum . I just call it the Dart . Or the money pit. Depending on My mood.

Lenore, after my aunt that died in 1968 at the age of 48. She's the person that taught me how to ride a bike. R.I.P.

dart 003.jpg

Mine has many names depending on how many busted knuckles and scars I get from the current project.
Oh yea and the Dodge engineers have many names also

I named mine Olivia after my grandaughter ,who i got to name after Olivia Newton John when she was born in 2000.

car02.jpg

Mine's called Dumb ***, actually my wife calls the both of us dumb *** especially when I get the urge to plow some more money into her like an upgraded set of roller rockers. To be honest she's never asked me how much I've spent on this project or the others probably cuss she knows I'll just lie to her.8)8)8)

Terry

i call my car Mafia. i found all types of bullets and shells in the truck when i got him lol. my brother asked if i got it from the mafia lol
Clairday modtop, You should have reminded your brother the same thing I tell people when they comment on the size of the trunk,,,,,
"It'l hold 3 dead bodies, 2 goats, and 2 cases of beer, & 2 shovels!":smilebox:
All the makings of a great Friday night!

*My wife named my car Baby, I called it a few other things today!:evil2::twisted:

My hardtop 66 Valiant is named Ruby

No names for the others yet

-
Back