What's your least favorite "A" body and...

-
I think Hemi's look gay in an engine compartment. So I would get rid of them. I haul junk for free give me a pm if you need my service. I also take ugly Duster's, Dart's and Demon's and will not charge you for hauling. Have trailer will travel.

I dislike all year Mopars that kept their granny tires. Dusters especially look terrible with all of that wheel well in the back.

I'm not really super fond of '66 Cudas or the '67 and newer Valiants, however......I'd still own one. :D I friggin' LOVE Lancers!! The only problem with them is that you never see them nice, seems like they're always at "a work in progress" state! If you saw 100 Lancers, would they EVER look like this?.....

attachment.php

I never paid much attention to the Lancer, but after reading posts here was checking them out. I like the 2 door Lancer. Nice red 62 GT here: http://www.valiant.org/abodies.html
But the 4 door ones - not so much.

I'm not a beak hater, but definitly prefer the non-beak models

A buddy of mine had a Matador.. Uhg. Wife had an Omni - no comment...

Wow!
I did not like reading all the Lancer dislikes, or Dusters either. I have owned both and I liked them both. I don't have a least favorite. I am glad folks take them all and keep them going.
I Love my wagon and I miss my Duster!

Attachments

• IMG_6671_30.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 93
  • FeatherDuster001.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 93
I have a hard time wrapping my head around 67-69 Valiants. It is so wierd, because they are just a Plymouth version of the Dart.I love Darts. My wife races one.
I think it is something about the name "Valiant". I call it, Chryslers answer to the Rambler.
Now that I have insulted all my Valiant Bretheren,I am sorry, but I do own and race one.I am actually liking it more, as I found out how much more rare they are.
By the way,I think Hemi's in Cuda's look like "Flamers" too, so send me yours so I can put it in my Cuda!

Attachments

• seattle 2.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 91
I don't care for front wheel drive Mopars, for that matter any FWD car.

As for A bodies, I don't think any of them are standout, knock it outta the park good looking, except possibly the later fastback fish. They're all pretty quirky looking cars, some more than others. that's what makes them so cool.

How's that for a forum friendly answer?? :toothy5:

JMO..... I can't hate.... If it's made by mother moPar I have an open mind to it's good use
and looks. Yet I do have my favorites...... I am a plymouth man :D

-
Back