What's your plans or goals for 2020 with your ride??

What's big on YOUR list ?

• Go FASTER !!

Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Paint ......

Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Interior....

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Just get it on the ROAD Already!!

Votes: 52 65.8%

• Total voters
-
8807.jpeg
8808.jpeg
getting the wagon back on the road(540 went boom boom.) getting 1 or 2 trucks done and sold and finding a better(than the last one) dart/scamp to put a magnum in.

It's funny you say that because when I was younger I wanted to paint everything sassy grass or sublime and high impact but now it's almost like I outgrew the phase and I'm looking at more mature colors like crimson burgundy, silver, or even some deep bronze browns.
Yeah I can't do it the four common colors I see all the time and I have crossed off silver as I seen a duster at a car show and it wasn't very appealing at least as I thought it would have been.. I did see a bronze colored 69 Roadrunner once that really did it for me but again that was a roadrunner..

Yeah I can't do it the four common colors I see all the time and I have crossed off silver as I seen a duster at a car show and it wasn't very appealing at least as I thought it would have been.. I did see a bronze colored 69 Roadrunner once that really did it for me but again that was a roadrunner..
I am planning to do my 65 valiant wagon first so that makes it harder than picking for a duster or road runner. Technically it's supposed to be a boring car by nature but would respond to some brighter colors.

My long term goal is to never sell a finished car again. The last finished car I had was a 68 charger that I repainted and it was nice silky paint and a guy at car show I was in offered me more money for the car than I can count on my toes.

Like a dumass, I sold it to him and now he is waxing nice paint and I'm driving around in faded paint with a nice coat of surface rust.

My long term goal is to never sell a finished car again. The last finished car I had was a 68 charger that I repainted and it was nice silky paint and a guy at car show I was in offered me more money for the car than I can count on my toes.

Like a dumass, I sold it to him and now he is waxing nice paint and I'm driving around in faded paint with a nice coat of surface rust.
you sent me a picture of that car..... Nice color, nice car. Those are $$$$

That's not surface rust, it's PATINA!!!

:thumbsup:

For my Dart it is "Just get it on the road already". Been working on the ground up build for 5 years. Just got plates and insurance so getting close.
Finish the glass, finish the exhaust and buy a pair of tires and I'm driving it. Still need to finish the seats and a couple small things as I go. Also will be some up grades such as EFI, A/C, OD and wheel and tires.
For my Satellite a new 440 and 518 tranny.

20190726_113632.jpg

20190726_114424.jpg

Get started on body work and pick a color.

Picking the color will prolly take more time than actually painting it.
Got burnt out on Mopar colors years ago. I love black but my Dart is black.
For the Duster gray is really grabbing me. Their are some really nice grays out right now. Chrysler 300 , Toyota has a nice gray. Dare to be different

I am planning to do my 65 valiant wagon first so that makes it harder than picking for a duster or road runner. Technically it's supposed to be a boring car by nature but would respond to some brighter colors.
Black with red interior looks awesome on old wagons me thinks..

If I can, I'd like to be able to install my universal dash, radio, and just get my car running with a Holley Sniper. Hopefully, by 2021, I'm autocrossing and road racing again.

Probably put off any major engine changes. Tweak and tune to get the most out of the smogger 360. Take it to the track a few times. Repaint the black hood. Rework foam on front seats. Fix a little hole on driver side cover. Install the refurbed heater box. Not much, just enjoy driving it this year.

Finally finish this dang Dart for its first summer season in a few years. Originally when I finally got it back from the parents house, I was going to rebuild the slant six, that's it. Block was bad, and so was the other one I got. Ended up building a 360 I had and buying all the swap parts...

I just miss driving it! It just sucks working on it in near freezing weather with nothing more than concrete and a carport lol.
20191215_153650.jpg

Finally finish this dang Dart for its first summer season in a few years. Originally when I finally got it back from the parents house, I was going to rebuild the slant six, that's it. Block was bad, and so was the other one I got. Ended up building a 360 I had and buying all the swap parts...

I just miss driving it! It just sucks working on it in near freezing weather with nothing more than concrete and a carport lol. View attachment 1715451439
i'm in your boat…. work'n with the weather.... I quit workin' when the weather gets bad

i'm in your boat…. work'n with the weather.... I quit workin' when the weather gets bad

We're having low 30s all this week. Chance of snow all week, rain is guaranteed every day. But I just HAVE to get these manifolds and harmonic balancer installed this week lol! At least I can rebuild a carb inside!

We're having low 30s all this week. Chance of snow all week, rain is guaranteed every day. But I just HAVE to get these manifolds and harmonic balancer installed this week lol! At least I can rebuild a carb inside!
we have snow, 23* with windchill….. :D

Sounds like our weather

Oh, I'd like to win Stephen Hotz's 2020 Small Block FABO Race !!!
:lol:

-
Back