Whats your whacky weather doing today?!!

-

needsaresto

Reaction score
Good grief! Whilst walking :walk:my pup Lola about 10 minutes ago I experienced:

Bright sunshine and not a cloud to getting rained on by frozen ice and -!! weather,all in the space of 24 minutes.Suprise weather for sure!:smilebox:

Meanwhile the rest of our province seems to be getting snow.

Usually this time of year Im getting ready for spring projects,doing yard clean up etc.:toothy4:

Right now Im still getting the feeling back in my hands,it got so cold so fast and a great cold wind came from the north west. Currently it is sleeting to beat hell outside.

Whats wrong with our weather?

How is your weather?

Overcast, kind of sunny, windy temp is only in the mid 30's or so. Yesterday we were close to 60......

45degrees light wind lots of rain last 3days prolly 4inches. i get worried about my state of mind when i cant work on my car.:toothy10::farao:

Typical Iowa weather, cold, dreary, and cloudy. Just the other day we had abit of snow. YUCK!

Last weekend it SNOWED for MATS, this weekend 93 degrees ! ! Crazy for sure.......

Here in Belleville,cloud 4 degrease some rain showers, some snow showers,ice pellets,than sun for 2 minutes,and a very pissed of snake,I WANT WARM WEATHER

94 degrees and not a cloud in sight. Just got out of the pool and drinkin some ice cold bud minus! It's definitely summer time here in the desert.

Right now,sun is shine,n.Earlier today was snow on ground(melted)and then toonie sized snow blizzard style.Freaky stuff for sure,I,m betting thats the last of it.:clock:8)

Last weekend: MATS in Las Vegas
Friday- windy and cold
Saturday- nicer, but then rain, hail, and snow
Sunday- sunny, high 60s, low 70s, beautiful

This weekend: Spring Fling, SoCal
Saturday- low-mid 90s, hot
Today- high 70s, beautiful

Mopars everywhere!

Partly cloudy mostly sunny and 50f today wind slight wind 1-2 mph

Well, overnight we got freezing rain/ snow mix. Snowed this morning, about
28 degrees F. Now this afternoon it's sunshine and about 36 degrees F.
We should be in the mid 50s this time of year.
You sure haven't heard from Al Gore lately!
What gives. God is just playing with us. He's got a sense of humor!

Snow here this morning on the ground,with lite snow falling.Melted later in the morning then snowed like crazy after a bit and windy,finally stopped.After snow started melting again then sun started to appear.Right now most of the snow is gone but at little windy and cold.Just unbelievable weather everywhere,the world is just falling apart.

It was beautiful here in North Carolina today. Very stark contrast to 24 hrs ago. Pray for all those people who have lost loved ones and lost everything they have. There are a lot of people suffering here right now.

-
Back