Wheel Housings

-

68383GTS

Reaction score
I am getting ready to buy new rear quarters for my GTS from AMD.I also need rear outer rear wheel housings (tubs) since they do not reproduce them yet. Does anyone have a NOS or a rustfree set? I will buy the complete inner and outer housing if I have to.I may also buy a rolling shell or whole parts car two or 4 door.

Thanks,Jim

381630-R1-077-37_034.jpg

I'm confused. AMD is showing inners and outers with the outers being "temporarily out of stock." The price is $129.95 but scratched out. Are they listing a part they don't make as of yet, or a part that is, indeed, temporarily out of stock?

Yes they told me it will be another 60 days for production.They told me this on the rear quarters for a year.LOL

Yes they told me it will be another 60 days for production.They told me this on the rear quarters for a year.LOL

60 days = a year? Someone there needs to check a calender. That's either a short a** year or a long a** 60 days... man o' man!

yep, i ran into the same problem about two months ago.... i guess the one's they were selling didnt fit right so they are retooling... bought a nice set from "crackedback", you might wanna check with him since he is always parting out mopars... good luck on the dart!

-
Back