wheel opening mouldings question

-

moparmat2000

Reaction score
Hi Y'all,

I am posting this here, as i need a reply on this pretty quick.

I am looking at wheel opening mouldings for my 67 cuda. When i got the car these were missing. I know the rear outer wheel house on a 67-69 cuda is the same as a 70-76 duster. Therefore duster rear wheel mouldings should fit a 67-69 cuda in the back.

Now does anybody know if the duster front wheel opening mouldings fit the wheel opening on a 67-69 barracuda??

Is the opening the same shape or close enough? Reason being is the duster mouldings are inexpensive, and right now year one is doing a 25% discount. This makes a set of 4 duster mouldings about $179. The cuda mouldings i keep seeing for over $300 bones.

Thanks
Matt

Hi Y'all,

I am looking at wheel opening mouldings for my 67 cuda. When i got the car these were missing. I know the rear outer wheel house on a 67-69 cuda is the same as a 70-76 duster. Therefore duster rear wheel mouldings should fit a 67-69 cuda in the back.

Now does anybody know if the duster front wheel opening mouldings fit the wheel opening on a 67-69 barracuda??

Is the opening the same shape or close enough? Reason being is the duster mouldings are inexpensive, and right now year one is doing a 25% discount. This makes a set of 4 duster mouldings about $179. The cuda mouldings i keep seeing for over $300 bones.

Thanks
Matt
Hi Matt,
I don't think the wheel lip/open mouldings will fit from a duster,front or rear.

Buy the Duster ones. Then if they don't fit, just buy a Duster to put them on!

Hi Y'all,

Thanks
Matt

There's a set of Barracuda mouldings for sale on Moparts

Thats great, but the layout of their site gives me a headache trying to navigate it to find anything, but thanks anyway.

-
Back