wheel opinion please

-

rbkt65

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
looking a a car similar to this one. not sure what kind of wheels would look good on it. car is same color as this. no hub caps on it right now. /6, auto on column. looking to spruce it up a little. probably keep it /6 for a while. tia. rick w.

20221117_094106.jpg

20221117_093810.jpg

Assuming 5 on 4.5 bolt pattern, I would put gray torque thrusts on it, or maybe polished, if they are cheaper. (I think they are, contrary to logic).

White raised letter tires -60's get some 8 inch wide wheels. steelies- centerlines- cragers all look great

there are thousands of wheels that will look good on that car. its all personal preference. to me rally wheels are ugly as hell.

I like Rallyes on A body's- But torque thrusts are nice or plain black 15" steelies with chrome lugs...
as joe said above all personal preference...

If it’s a /6 car it could be 4 wheel drums and 5x4”. That will significantly limit your wheel options.

Not to be a buzzkill, but if this is a car you haven’t gone through yet I wouldn’t be buying wheels until I knew that money wasn’t needed elsewhere.

Like the steelies, love the TTs, never was a huge fan of cragars, they used to rust. Nowadays they don't see daily use much, don't see rusty ones anymore. Just my personal preference.

The Dusters are the only cars I've EVER liked rallys on. Other than that, I think they SUCK. lol

-
Back