wheel route i decided on.

-
Funny - This is exactly what my piost was about!! Thanks for posting the pics.

i will post some good ones when i get them on for good. i made the spacers last saturday. came home and tried to put them on,and found my studs to be about 1" too short! time to call summit!

i got one side of the rear studs in and put a wheel on tonight. i have to get my other two new tires mounted on the other two new rims i had to buy tomorrow. hopefully i can finish it up and i will take some pics! stay tuned!

well i got the wheels on today! all worked out except for one tierod hitting a little. let me know what you think!

deb's new shoes.jpg

deb's new shoes 3.jpg

deb's new shoes 2.jpg

deb's new shoes.jpg

deb's new shoes 3.jpg

deb's new shoes 2.jpg

stealthy looking. i thought about stang bullits on my 66 coronet but went old school.

Awesome !! :salute:

We need a front 1/4 view shot to show the width of the tires though.

Do you have a picture of where the tie rod is hitting the rim? In certain places you can file a little. Like casting flash parting line.

i'll do it. i was in a hurry to get the pics i got due to bad rain! i had to grind a little on the pass. side tierod,kinda pissed me off,then found out i have to grind a little more after going for a ride!:angry7:

how do you think your dropped spindels effect clearance on the back side like to your upper control arms, ball joints and the tie rod issue?

how do you think your dropped spindels effect clearance on the back side like to your upper control arms, ball joints and the tie rod issue?

that's where the problem is we decided! the position of the tierod is changed and is closer to the wheel. i am going to order some 8" fronts as much as i don't want to! anybody want a set of 9" rears with tires?!

im considering buying a set of these wheels this week. let me know what you want for them. i was hoping to put it off another month but i got a blowout the other day.

If you stil have them in two weeks, I will be seriously interested in them. Any idea how much shipping will be to 76248?

ok,sounds good. you are next in line if wyokev doesn't want them. no idea on shipping until i check. it will be as cheap as i can get it! thanks,eric

i decided on a cheaper alternative for my big wheel fetish. i was looking for a set of 17x9 cobra R's and then a buddy told me he had two black bullitt wheels off his 'stang. well,i ended up buying them! hell of a deal on them too! i do tool and die work,so i have to make a couple spacers for them to fit right. no big deal. the pics were taken with my phone so kinda crappy and got as much weight on them as i could so it looked right. watcha guys think?!

View attachment 67409

View attachment 67410

Tell me about your gas cap...

Tell me about your gas cap...

check out British American Transfer website,i think somebody posted the link on here. turn the o.d. a little and it bolts right in! pm me if you need to know anything else.

Goin to trade a guy my cragar 17'' for his mousphang wheels. I just hope they bolt up with not too many issues. Ssbc brakes up from, any idea how its goin to pan out? Any info will be appreciated

-
Back