wheel weight

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
Well decided to push the Dart out and give her a wash :D not like I am driving her yet:prayer: soon tho.My Q is one of my wheel weight fell off,its the stick one,can i use something to stick it back one,i can see right where it fel off.Think if so this would save some cash and a trip to the tire store.:burnout:

You can try , worst possible outcome is vibration and a trip to have wheel rebalanced

we always put duct tape of the stick on wheel weights...

Stick it back on if you can clearly see where it goes. Or take it back and they will re-balance it for free since it did not stick good. (Within a 30-90 day period of course unless otherwise stated on paper work)

Stick it back on if you can clearly see where it goes. Or take it back and they will re-balance it for free since it did not stick good. (Within a 30-90 day period of course unless otherwise stated on paper work)

ya its like 4 years now,thanks

ya know i am going to do just that Cheerssssssssssss what kind of glue would be best,or maybe silicone

That's a good question. I would think a bit of super glue would work, but I don't want to say so and you prove me wrong. I figure if it will attach an emblem, it'll hold a wheel weight. Try what you have and see what happens bud

If its a rear tire just keep it spinning. You'll never notice!

If you have some 2 sided tape, scrape the old stuff off, that works good,, or clean the surfaces real well, and weather strip adhesive, or contact cement will work also..

If you have some 2 sided tape, scrape the old stuff off, that works good,, or clean the surfaces real well, and weather strip adhesive, or contact cement will work also..

Contact cement works pretty good because they usually have some of the foam still there.

Well heressssssssssssssss: a twist,3 out of the 4 do not have weights,they have been gone,hell who knows how long lol :wack: anyone seen my weightsssssssss.NEVER felt a shimmy diddly squat .

Well heressssssssssssssss: a twist,3 out of the 4 do not have weights,they have been gone,hell who knows how long lol :wack: anyone seen my weightsssssssss.NEVER felt a shimmy diddly squat .

Perhaps they didn't require weights. Every now and then I've run across a set of tires that went on the wheels and were balanced perfect already. Doesn't happen very often, but sometimes

-
Back