Wheels for the dart

-

savoy

Reaction score
Crappy winter day on the tundra, perfect garage dreaming day! I am thinking of wheel combinations for the dart when it gets finished. I will run a 31 inch tall, 11-12 inch slick in the rear, with 7 inch backspace 12 inch rim and a narrow tire/rim in the front. I see a lot of these cars with Crager SS wheels. I am toying with the idea of running black steel wheels with chrome lug nuts and rim screws on the rear, maybe torque thrusts on the front. Or should I run matching wheels both front and rear? What says the group for wheels on this car?

Crappy winter day on the tundra, perfect garage dreaming day! I am thinking of wheel combinations for the dart when it gets finished. I will run a 31 inch tall, 11-12 inch slick in the rear, with 7 inch backspace 12 inch rim and a narrow tire/rim in the front. I see a lot of these cars with Crager SS wheels. I am toying with the idea of running black steel wheels with chrome lug nuts and rim screws on the rear, maybe torque thrusts on the front. Or should I run matching wheels both front and rear? What says the group for wheels on this car?

You may need to add some more info. Like color scheme. Early SS or maybe later AH look. Maybe the gray primer as delivered look. It´s a nice "problem" though...

Color choice is still up in the air. Initially thought about grey/black but then took a look at some of the period correct SS cars such as Landy's dart. So for now it will either be a solid hemi orange or if I get fancy a two tone in SS configuration. Opinions are welcome. Thanks for the reply.

-
Back