When I part one out, I don't screw around!

-

whitepunkonnitro

Reaction score
Thought some of you guys who buy parts from me, might like to see the garden from where your goods were plucked.
Keep in mind, all of these came in as basically complete cars that for one reason or another were not fit to be returned to service.
When I'm done with them, there is literally not enough left to scrap!
2017-05-17 16.42.35.jpg
2017-05-17 16.43.27.jpg
2017-05-17 16.44.13.jpg
2017-05-17 16.44.58.jpg
2017-05-17 16.47.15.jpg
2017-05-17 16.48.48.jpg

Ah, livin' the dream!

2017-05-17 16.45.54.jpg

Last edited:
Well done. Often those old cars shouldn't be put back on the road. By parting them out many other old Mopars are saved and improved. Keep up the good work. You are providing a valuable service for us all. tmm

And I thought I was good...
I should have grabbed a pic while I was back at the lot, but I have a 72 Duster that has been completely reduced to just the passenger side trunk rain gutter and top of quarter.
Takes roughly 2 years of consistent picking to make one disappear

I did that to a66 B-Cuda -S two yrs ago.
Theres an ole saying "when I'm good, I'm good. But when I'm bad, I'm better".

White punk. I am in need of truck floor drop offs, for a66 Dart. Keep your eyes open.
barracudadave67
And don't try a Valiant drop or a 67-69 drop. They won't work without major modifications. Don't ask. LOL

Man, you must order cutoff wheels and saws all blades by the case. :D

I go through a LOT! ...and sometimes they go through me.
Had one wheel explode a couple of months ago and sliced me up like a Christmas ham
View attachment 1715048893

My Brother worked with a guy that decided it would be a good idea to put a 12 inch cut off wheel on his 4" grinder.
He went to the hospital to have blade chunks removed from intestines.
My Brother tried to warn the guy that the 4" spins a lot faster as he ducked around a corner.
He said there were pieces of that blade in every wall except for where the guy blocked the pieces with his stomach.

Get some Kevlar sleeves man.

My Brother worked with a guy that decided it would be a good idea to put a 12 inch cut off wheel on his 4" grinder.
He went to the hospital to have blade chunks removed from intestines.
My Brother tried to warn the guy that the 4" spins a lot faster as he ducked around a corner.
He said there were pieces of that blade in every wall except for where the guy blocked the pieces with his stomach.

Get some Kevlar sleeves man.
Yeah, these things are dangerous enough as intended..not something you wanna hot rod!
The arm was just part of it..cut a big chunk out of my upper lip and sliced one of my nostrils in half.
Gotta tell ya, next day I had my balls in my mouth when I fired that sucker up to finish the job!

Yeah, these things are dangerous enough as intended..not something you wanna hot rod!
The arm was just part of it..cut a big chunk out of my upper lip and sliced one of my nostrils in half.
Gotta tell ya, next day I had my balls in my mouth when I fired that sucker up to finish the job!

I was wonder what happened when I saw you a week or so ago. I thought the boss whacked ya and I was going to ask her but, had second thoughts after seeing your face. Be careful dude and buy a plasma cutter.

About 15 years ago, I converted my car to a 4 speed with a 340 Barracuda Parts car. Although I did not strip it to the bone like you do, I was shocked at how many parts I was able to sell. I sincerely appreciate the service that you parts guys provide us!

About 15 years ago, I converted my car to a 4 speed with a 340 Barracuda Parts car. Although I did not strip it to the bone like you do, I was shocked at how many parts I was able to sell. I sincerely appreciate the service that you parts guys provide us!
We sincerely appreciate being able to eat!

You would think with all them mopar, you would have a set of 69 valiant parking lamps kicking around

You would think with all them mopar, you would have a set of 69 valiant parking lamps kicking around
Stuff like that is the very first thing to go on these cars. Anything cosmetic from the firewall forward is usually sold before I even get one of these things home

And I am one that do appreciate what you do... Will be contacting you soon again. Thanks so much....
Tony...

I wish I had that much space for chopping. I let lots of stuff get past me due to space.

-
Back