Where’s Member Davescuda.

-

Danco

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I’ve been trying to get in touch with fellow member Davecuda and I get no answer and I haven’t seen him on here in a while. Do you guys have any info. I would like to purchase the exhaust hanger from him.
Thanks

Sorry guys,
Just laying low. I am on here very little and if I am it’s for a short time. I just had surgery while recovering I ended up getting a blood clot. Trying to get that under control while dealing with my 3 month recovery.
Sorry guys still trying to help out as much as I can.
davescuda
Don’t forget get Vote!

Sorry guys,
Just laying low. I am on here very little and if I am it’s for a short time. I just had surgery while recovering I ended up getting a blood clot. Trying to get that under control while dealing with my 3 month recovery.
davescuda
Don’t forget get Vote!

WOW take care of yourself!!

Sorry guys,
davescuda
Don’t forget get Vote!

Addin you to our prayer list, dave. Get well man. Wishin you the best.

Hi Dave, sorry to here of your predicament.
Just wanted to know if you still have any of the dual exhaust A body brackets that you make?and if you do and when you are able I would like to purchase one. Please when you feel upto it let me know if you can help me out. I sure hope you get better soon
Thanks for responding.
Dan

Just wanted to know if you still have any of the dual exhaust A body brackets that you make?and if you do and when you are able I would like to purchase one. Please when you feel upto it let me know if you can help me out. I sure hope you get better soon
Thanks for responding.
Dan
Dan,
Yes I do. but ned to get a little better if you can wait.
Thanks Dave

That’s fine Dave PM me please when you feel up to it.
Thanks Dave, get well. Take care

Thanks for responding.
Dan
So I go by the name davecuda on this site. However I don’t have anything listed for sale. I think you might be looking for davescuda or some other variation of the name. If I did have some exhaust brackets for sale I would definitely give you a scream in’ deal!

:p

yk6z2.jpg

Sorry Davecuda for the misunderstanding, the tread header spelling is correct but I forgot to add the s on Davescuda in the first post. I did want to get in touch with”Davescuda” and I did.
Thanks

-
Back