Where can I buy Headers for 66 Dart gt w/273 engine & power steering?

-
TTI is the only one that fits power steering

Thanks Guys! I have decided for the price and the hassle to stick with my stock manifolds. Thanks for all the info!

Summit in Reno had a set on the floor when I was there. They were hookers jet coated. They are pricey because of the steering box location. Think they wanted 450 for them. I was going to buy them but I ended up changing my front suspension to Alter-K-tion and didn't need them anymore

The stock manifolds are so restrictive on the drivers side they choke those motors out bad. I was running on those manifolds for years because of the high price and pain in the *** to install of the headers.

Pretty sure the only headers Hooker makes for the early A-s are fenderwell headers.

Summit in Reno had a set on the floor when I was there. They were hookers jet coated. They are pricey because of the steering box location. Think they wanted 450 for them. I was going to buy them but I ended up changing my front suspension to Alter-K-tion and didn't need them anymore

Hooker makes a set that are not fender well that will work but they are a ***** to install. The driver side is 2 piece that goes under the engine mount. I did a set years ago they were 700-800 bucks.

-
Back