WHERE Can I Find This Wire Terminal?

-

RustyRatRod

I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
As you may or may not know, I am rebuilding Vixen's column shift steering column. Of course, the turn signal switch has to come out to disassemble it completely. True to form, there's ONE in every crowd. Can yall tell me what kind of terminal this and hopefully where to get one please? The switch is still good and works great. I'd hate to have to spend 100 bucks when under a dollar part would fix it. I can get another picture if need be. Thank you drive through.
DSCF1911.JPG

The eBay item description says 14 16 18. Copy the item number and put in to eBay search. It should come up. Hope that helps. I don’t know how to directly link the item.

Looks like a terminal that would slip down over a spade, then spade extension can be used to extend the same circuit to the next electrical item.

Like a spade post on a coil that you clip your terminal on to, then you can push on a tachometer lead there to the same post.

If you have a used harness around can you rob one of those terminals from that harness?

Can you pull another, from a donor and do a Good Splice w/ heat shrink? Not that Vixen parts grow on trees, and for the labor there, it's better to grab one... I've been known to "Modify" some, for upon Customers "Requests", err, ahh Demands... I Know You'll get it Rob!

The eBay item description says 14 16 18. Copy the item number and put in to eBay search. It should come up. Hope that helps. I don’t know how to directly link the item.
Thanks, I'm bout stupid. You said ebay and I'm like "he didn't post an ebay link" then I saw the ebay number. lol Yeah that's them. 13 bucks is a lot better than a hundred.

You’re welcome. I don’t have days like that mine turn into weeks.

If you have a part # it might help. I have an older Delphi kit with lots of terminals that look like that. Maybe I can cross it to a GM #. A better pic would help also next to a ruler or something. If I got it you got it. Paying it forward Ya know.

In the aircraft business, you can strip the wire double length, and fold it back over on itself to fill the terminal. Just my opinion. I wired 747's and KC46A's for 24 years be fore I retired.

You've been good to me RRR, so feel free to PM me for any details. Just sharing knowledge, not name calling.

-
Back