where can I get heavy duty leaf springs?

-

screeminDemon

Reaction score
I need 3" of lift for my new mag wheels.

WHere do you guys buy new leaf springs? Any good online retailer? Any specific type of leaf spring? Thanks!

Yes, pretty much just cruisin, although I'm a bit of a menace to the roads since I built a pretty good 360 for it last year and cant resist tearing up the pavement

Will check out the link you sent. thanks again!

Do you want good or cheap. The board sways toward cheap. Eaton Detroit is an oe manufacturer of very high quality springs. Not the cheapest though.

If you're looking for 3"s of lift you might want SS springs. Springnthings should have those too.

I just got a set of John R. Spring packs out of JC Whitney. $173 for the set, shipped. I like them. I'm sure you can get custom heights directly through John R Spring though.

Many big truck service shops will recondition your springs to whatever spring rate you ask for.

Cudacrazy67 has a set of ss springs they raised his car too high he may trade you.

A local spring shop can be worth a shot if you have a set to start with.

the local spring shop here wanted 450 to re-arch and add a leaf or 580 to make a pair of new springs , called the dealership and Voila Mopar SS {002-003}springs for $294 a pair delivered to the dealership with no shipping charge , call your local Chrysler dealer first .

-
Back