Where did the computer cancelled post go

-
Well I didnt know where it went either.And I realize Im not in the hiarchy,but some people do wear their heart on their sleeve,and if your feelings do get hurt,man up because their is a lot of good people in our hobby.Im on other sites,part owner in two companies,every day you make a mistake,have some good customers and some bad.SB my hats off to you.Lot better to step up to the plate,take your hits,enjoy the game.

KUDOS SB

DD, if I may say, I think your being a little unreasonable. I think everyone apriceates that you and everyone else was willing to help out. But the quota was met and there is going to be a computer going to Curtis. I agree, the thread should have just been locked with a reason why. But I don't see the real harm in it being deleted. I hope you reconsider and and remain a good member to the forum. I know you will be missed by members here and you yourself will miss allot of great threads. Either way, I hope things start picking up for you. :) -Jeremy

P.S. Thanks for clearing things up Small Block.

I think an explanation in the original thread,mentioning that it would be deleted cause the issue was solved would,ve been sufficient.Hope you can still hang with us Pete(DD).8)

DD, Please keep this in mind. YOU WERE NOT SINGLED OUT. I dont recall what you posted to be frank, but please post it again as you believe it was valuable and perhaps so. I would like to see what i guess i scanned over. The picture i have in my mind of you setting on that bike dont remind me of no thinned skinned guy. You and all the other posters did no rules violation and it has been duely noted. What more can be said.
Small Block

I dont bullshit. I didnt pay for membership to see my posts deleted. I took it personal so I will be the man I am and do as i said. I have no reason to post here again.

yeah..if ya aint sht'n on people, true.

there are more mods than there have ever been on here.

this may get deleted, but in a way...I don't recommend paying to be on any chat site....

what sux is as the membership # grows...so do the cracks to fall in..

there are the regulars here we all dig on, names ya don't forget and see all the time at the top of the list, like u dare devil, these people are a MAJOR part of this sites identity/personality AND deserve a lil extra [whatever it may reasonably be]
It's integrity behind the name, not just the 20,ooo'th member...
don't forget that.

It is the members here who make the site a success. It was all the help that is offered from complete strangers that made it worth the $35 a year from me.
That's what makes this a great place and that should never be forgotten.

The two stickers I recieved were nice also.

This might have been the final straw.:dontknow:

just how much was he posting lately anyways?

he's been scarce for a while, from what I've seen.

But I know what ya mean...there days on here where I could just ..:snakeman:

I'm supposed to be in texas just before christmas, I was look him up for a beer.

It is the members here who make the site a success. It was all the help that is offered from complete strangers that made it worth the $35 a year from me.
That's what makes this a great place and that should never be forgotten.

x2 on everything but the stickers. I didn't get any stickers

You got stickers for being a Gold Member? Anybody else? Cant help but notice a change in attitude around here lately. Some of the comments that have been made by people lately seem to be full of attitude, and some of the people that have made these posts are either a recent join or someone who joined years ago and have only a few posts. I realize that the moderators can only catch so much, but this was one of the few forums that I have been on where there was very little of the Internet Tough Guy thing going on.

If the post got deleted I don't really believe it was intentional DD. It wasn't a attack against you bud another words. Let it go bossman! : )

Everyone. Things have been changing around here, some for the better, and some seem for the worst. Several of us had a good chat with Joey last night and I have already seen some of the concerns that myself and a few other members had. May I suggest that for those that want to voice their concerns and try to smooth some of their issues over plan a time where we can have a "meeting" in chat and Joey and a few other mods can be there so that questions can be answered? Over all, this site is great. In my eyes, the greatest on the web. Like Joey told all of us last night. "It's the members here that make it that way". There are far more good members here than bad and seeing how many different people logged on in the last 30 day's, we have many (around 10k) people that are in the "active" state even though they don't post. As for us having more mods then we ever have had, we also have way more people than we ever have had. Were there is more population, you need more policing. Like it or not, it's the truth. I know some of the peoples gripes where with sales ad's. They (the mods) have some good reasoning behind things that they have changed. The changes are relatively new and still need a little tweaking. But how are they going to know unless we tell them. Instead people, including myself, start venting and ranting and getting ourselves and others riled up. That's not the right way to find a solution. Anyway, I hope this helps and I hope that drama can go down a few notches.

-Jeremy

The biggest thing here is were all grown men/women. I think from the way it sounded tha Small Block was just trying to do his job and thought what he did was the right thing. Sure there are going to be dissagreements from members and staff but thats happens when you have this many people gathered in one spot. Im glad that I have a spot I can come to and get information and chat with some good people. With any place there are going to be a few bad apples. Joey and Adam have provided a great place for us to come to and ask very little in return. I think what the mods are doing is noticing that we are growing fast and just trying to keep things clean before they get out of hand. (DareDevil I think Small Block thought he was helping I dont believe that here was any malicious intent there) Sort of like MOPARTS that everyone gripes about. If you have a dissagreement with someone you can avoid them very easily.

-
Back