Where do i get a test light?

-
you could always make one if you have a extra taillight or side maker light socket and run you a couple longer pcs of wire for the test leads. if you just need a get me by for just a couple of uses.

I bought one for 50$ you plug it into the lighte or it has an adaptor to hook it to the battery,shows ground with a green light and positive with a red light and has a flashlight built into it,It has been well worth the money but there is one called a power probe that I gotta have,it has a buzzer and the lights(you can turn the buzzer off) and has a button to feed power to something when testing.a regular old test light can do a lot but you'll be throwing rock's at it after you try them new high filutin test lights

Man you guys must have some nice test lights I bought mine for $1.99 and Advance.

The $1.99 one is probably like the $15.00 am/fm casette deck I bought for my old hunting truck several years ago. The guy at the store said if it works at all, it will be a good one if not just bring it back and get another one.

Are you talking about a continuity tester? If so, I usually use a multimeter or an el-cheapo $1.99 dealy with a pointy probe from Harbor Freight. My original was a junk yard car interior bulb with a couple of wires soldered to it. It was essentially free and still works 40 years later.

Try checking out your local pawn shops, cheapest place to buy good tools that are sometimes a little more expensive than we want to pay... I hit em all the time

-
Back