Where do I look now

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dan, what about the red Mexican duster that’s on here for sale. It’s like buying 2 cars for 1 price. It’s a great car. I was gonna buy it and have it shipped up here but I had to opt out. Kim

Dan, what about the red Mexican duster that’s on here for sale. It’s like buying 2 cars for 1 price. It’s a great car. I was gonna buy it and have it shipped up here but I had to opt out. Kim
that's gonna be vetoed. it's not made in america!! lolz

I think my favorite so far was when he said the speedmaster heads are junk because he didn't see any people at the car shows with them, LOL.... Reassuring that he looks at every car very carefully....

It's sad that if a decent
Your not only a troll but a clown as well
:thumbsup: What am I supposed to think there Big D? A lot of youngsters got really good at trolling during the Covid years. You are just really good at pretending to be a 50s-60s-70s old crumudgeon that can't find his ride.

I have stated in some of your other "woe" threads that Im rooting for you. Its just that nothing really changes with your dance. So, what is a guy to think???........

C'mon Man, post the pics of the Foxbody, cats out of the bag bro....

I'll look at the ad for it, thanks for the info.

:thumbsup: What am I supposed to think there Big D? A lot of youngsters got really good at trolling during the Covid years. You are just really good at pretending to be a 50s-60s-70s old crumudgeon that can't find his ride.

I have stated in some of your other "woe" threads that Im rooting for you. Its just that nothing really changes with your dance. So, what is a guy to think???........

C'mon Man, post the pics of the Foxbody, cats out of the bag bro....
I'm not pretending, I am in my early 60's. Sorry to disappoint you but if I had a fox body I wouldn't be on here.

here are 3 i pulled up in about 3 minutes on fb marketplace, granted there are somethings that he will pick aprt on them. but the 1st 1 is probably less than 1 hr from him. also say a super nice looking(by the pics) 66 impala/caprice, with 396 emblems on the fender, for 16,500, close to him. lets take up a collection to buy the chevy for him and maybe he will go away.

View attachment 1716109371

View attachment 1716109372

View attachment 1716109373

View attachment 1716109374

View attachment 1716109375

View attachment 1716109376
I wish that the 1972 dart in st.charles was still available, the first clue was when it said that it was for sale for a year, second one was when it didn't show up on Facebook market place st.charles mo, 3rd was when I went through no telling how many pages on Facebook market place columbia mo and it didn't show up. I would've checked it out in a heart beat if the ad would've shown up.

Tip. Great cars at good prices sell FAST/ Lesser cars at not that good a price sell slower. Sorry cars at stupid high price don't sell hardly.

IF you buy a car at high retail you expect it to be worth the $ but hardly ever will it be perfect and meet your every whim.

If you buy a car at half of retail you expect to do some work on it and make it like you want. Make it perfect an then it is worth "retail."

If you buy a roller you expect to do alot of work and spend a lot of money,to make it like YOU want.

We all know this.

Add in the fact all these cars are almost 50 years or older! Probably well over 70% of the A bodies produced have been scrapped. What remains is quite a small number. Most others seem to understand you need to loosen your ‘must haves’.

The ability to walk into a dealership to order your car with the options you want is long gone.

The number of excuses as to why you don’t have an A body yet is staggering!

Look another one in your price range

Don't get duped.

download.png

Dan, I dont understand what you are trying to accomplish. I posted that link about that 74 not to mock you but to encourage you. If you like that particular car or not however, is not the point. The point is people here dont think you are serious in wanting to buy a car, so unless you enjoy being humiliated, why do you continue to post these topics?
Twenty five thousand is a lot of money and if you cant afford it, than just accept it and be happy with what you have, because having a good family and a roof over your head is what is really important .
If you can afford the car, keep looking. If you can drive 400 miles one way, you could fly 2 hours in any direction and that opens a lot more possible cars for sale

Why is he posting this? We're at page 4 already? Look at all the attention hes getting...

I already offered him my 70 Dart for 25k which is a steal in my opinion. He told me he didn't have that kind of money and could only spend 22k... which probably means he really has 12.

I already offered him my 70 Dart for 25k which is a steal in my opinion. He told me he didn't have that kind of money and could only spend 22k... which probably means he really has 12.
That’s probably the truth. All these other ‘reasons’ why he didn‘t buy all these cars posted are excuses for the fact he doesn’t have the $.

I remember in a previous post similar to this one where he talked about the cost of fixing/upkeep of a Mopar being expensive compared to a Ford/Chev. He’s absolutely right on that!

You gotta pay to play!

His very 1st thread he said he had a 25K budget. So he was trying for a better deal. Who wouldn’t try for a better deal? If I see the value in anything then I pay the piper. If I don’t I try for a better deal. Sometimes it works out and sometimes it doesn’t. I can say though that more times I have laid the piper. Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back