Where is the A/C (ON) light located ??

-

Silver68GTDart

Reaction score
I'm nearing the completion of a two year total restoration of a 68 Dart GT. Working on the A/C now. In the process, I've replaced the main wiring harness along with any supplemental harnesses. In studying the FSM I find there is a wire and light that will indicated when the A/C clutch is energized. I never found this light or wire during the harness replacement. Don't know where it would mount. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Interesting. I've never seen this on any A-body. There's the light that goes above the switches to illuminate them.

Interesting. I've never seen this on any A-body. There's the light that goes above the switches to illuminate them.
I see that light and have replaced it with a blue LED. I'm using the Sanden type compressor. Not having their own oil sump like the old cast iron RV compressors, I want to know for sure when the A/C is on. Don't think it will take much to add the wire and light, but want to find an appropriate place to mount it' Thanks for the rely.

I did the Sanden upgrade on my 68 also. Love it. Your car sounds nice, you should post up some pictures for us.

-
Back