Where to get correct rad. hose?

-

hillbilly

Reaction score
I am putting together a 68 GTS 383 car and havent had any luck finding radiator hoses with the correct markings, or finding out what kind of markings they should have on them.....anybody know where to get them? Thanks

you would probably be lucky to just find a molded hose that fits correctly,
i suspect that finding a correct nos hose would be like finding a needle in a haystack. would you really want to run a 40 year old hose anyway?
if so try the e-bay dealers that specialize in nos mopar parts.
you might also try one of the mopar restoration parts dealers
(just in case you are lucky) Doug

thanks for the responses, lemondana hooked me up with some goodyear part #'s for the hoses and they fit perfect!!!

IMG_0169.jpg

I`ve always had a hard time finding hoses that worked too. I would take an old hose to the store and try to match it up. If you still have those hose numbers can you post them here? It would benefit us all.

I have an old mid-70's Goodyear application book. It has all the old musclecar belt and hose numbers. Many of them are still available, though not all. You just have to find a parts store that handles Goodyear products. They will have to order them as they won't have them on hand.. Anyone else needing numbers post or send me a message and I'll try to help. Myron

-
Back