Wheres all the dusters at?

-
Another one.

Gold Dusterz.jpg

My Duster before (note the blue latex brush applied housepaint)
P1010293.jpg

and after bead blasting a *budget* paintjob (I need stripes but they're too much money to spend on something that doesn't make it faster)
DSC00034.jpg

gf7Duster: Was your car in the Readers' Rides section of Mopar Muscle a few issues ago?

We just had another Duster (and a Dart) follow us home last week!! :)

So now we have 3 of each! :)

New addition(s). Duster had been sitting in the same spot for over 18 years :( The Dart is a 318 3 speed on the column (someone has changed to floor shift) with no power anything!! :)

74Duster5.JPG

74Dart3.JPG

I have a 73 Duster I use for an everyday driver. It's equipped with a /6, auto, p/s, a/c, (still works!), spacemaker pack. In the past year I have put around 11k on it. It has the original canopy roof, all original interior with nice door panels and an uncracked dash. I have a few pics on my website;
http://fidnet.com/~dallas/duster.html
Dallas

Here's my ride. 340 Duster clone. Was a /6 car but did the engine swap and added the scoops and go wing. I had this car in high school and loved it back then. Lots of good memories in this machine.

000_0123.jpg

I have 2 Dusters that I drag race. One is called "Slo-poke too". It is a 1972 and it runs in the NHRA S/ST (10.90) class. Previous owner raced it every year from 1990-2002 at the NHRA national events at Phoenix & Las Vegas. It has a 358 stroker motor and it's best time is 9.80.
My other Duster is a 1971 with a big block 440. It runs in the IHRA Hot Rod (10.90) class and has run a best of 10.81.
I say you can never have enough yellow Dusters with black stripes.

slopokelasvegas2002.jpg

May14 2005 TT Launch.jpg

Did I mention I like yellow Dusters with black stripes? This one belongs to a friend that I race with at New England Dragway in Epping, NH. It runs in the mid 9's and as you can see by the picture does some awesome wheelstands. Memo to guy in red poncho: pssst, hey buddy, the light is green!

1340-2.jpg

Mopain said:
Did I mention I like yellow Dusters with black stripes? This one belongs to a friend that I race with at New England Dragway in Epping, NH. It runs in the mid 9's and as you can see by the picture does some awesome wheelstands. Memo to guy in red poncho: pssst, hey buddy, the light is green!

too funny!

There are Dusters all over this board. I myself have Sassy Grass Green
73 Duster. The best MOPARs ever made. Dusters rule. Check out all the
pics here. Brian kaplan aka Green Duster

it's daytona blue. used on new nissan 350z's. Very metallic and some pearl in it. awesome in the sunlight.

-
Back