Which aluminum rockers to buy

-
Most valvetrain noise is cam design(assuming hyd cam) not rocker arm type. Stock stamped rockers can run 7500rpm and remain very quiet in operation. For any long term street build I would not be running to an aluminum rocker arm. What is the application?

Most valvetrain noise is cam design(assuming hyd cam) not rocker arm type. Stock stamped rockers can run 7500rpm and remain very quiet in operation. For any long term street build I would not be running to an aluminum rocker arm. What is the application?

Spring pressures to maintain 7500 RPM with a stock stamped rocker so the valves don't float would be in the major danger zone. I'm talking punch a hole in the rocker arm dangerous! I thought I was nutzzz. I disagree 100% on your statement of not using aluminum rockers on a street engine. Technology has came a long way since 1922! :D

Image is a representation of this item.
Actual item may vary.

gotta read the fine print...LOL

Spring pressures to maintain 7500 RPM with a stock stamped rocker so the valves don't float would be in the major danger zone. I'm talking punch a hole in the rocker arm dangerous! I thought I was nutzzz. I disagree 100% on your statement of not using aluminum rockers on a street engine. Technology has came a long way since 1922! :D
LOL OK whatever you think. Been done and not an issue,but keep believing anything your sold. Wanna buy a bridge???????

Never said it couldn't be done. Your taking me out of context like usual.
NO,I think I read that it was nuts to think you could run 7500rpm with stamped rockers as they would surely fail,Not so but that's the way I read that.then there was the babbling about 1923 or something but I was LOLing to hard to get that. Want to expain that to me as well? Maybe you could straighten this out for a newb like me. Thanks for all the insite to the world of performance stuff,I'll run out tomorrow and load up the card with some goodies based on this valuable help.

Forget the cranes. Broken adjusters. Replaced by crane. Geometry with Eddy heads was off too. I run comp pro magnums for years without issue.

NO,I think I read that it was nuts to think you could run 7500rpm with stamped rockers as they would surely fail,Not so but that's the way I read that.then there was the babbling about 1923 or something but I was LOLing to hard to get that. Want to expain that to me as well? Maybe you could straighten this out for a newb like me. Thanks for all the insite to the world of performance stuff,I'll run out tomorrow and load up the card with some goodies based on this valuable help.

Ok back to kindergarten...... Thought I was nutzz means...... I push the envelope too. And 1922 has to do with technology and aluminum rockers.

Butt hey, if someone is darring enough to revv stock rockers to 7500 rpm all day long cause you said they would handle it based on your experience in "the world of performance" then have at it. The parts guy is on stand by with everything they need to rebuild the grenade when it comes apart because it will. It's not a matter of IF it will come apart, it's a matter of when.

Pick your parts pay your $$

My crane golds worked good and geometry was fine on my X headed 340 street car. Never tried them on edelbrocks. Although not aluminum my next set will be PRW stainless 1.6s.

X2 on the PRW set ,my 410 has seen a lot of hard miles and long hours {2000 miles in 33 hours on the way home last year } and I just ran the valves for the first time last week and found 3 rockers that needed a little tightening after 20k miles not to shabby in my book .

PRW has a lot more in the kit and the price is still a lot less than Hughes.

Funny cause about 2 years ago they doubled their price on them. The use to be like $180.00 or less.

yup...picked up a set before the price got crazy....i think they raised the price so they would not be associated with other cheaper rockers from china...they wanted to be the expensive rockers from china....lol

I really like the comp pro magnums but I am not sure about having those needle bearings in there.

I like the good old ductile iron rockers myself.

-
Back