Which Dart grill looks better?

On a 1970-72 Darts/Demons, which grill set up do you like better?

• 1970-71 Dart/Demon Grill

Votes: 398 83.1%
  • 1972 Dart/Demon Grill

Votes: 81 16.9%

• Total voters
-
70 71 looks so much smother 72 is a close second but has a chunky look in my
opinion!!!

"Remember opinions are like assholes everyone has one and they all stink"

I would think that it would work, but with a whole front clip.

Yeah, I did some research and it looks like I'd have to swap the whole front end. Guess I'm sticking with a 67-69 grill. I like the 68 the most so guess I'll have to hunt a good one down.

You can find 70-71 turn signal lenses, but no one makes the others unless I am mistaken as they are usually cracked or damaged otherwise. Herbs Parts, at one time, had an Australian vendor for re pops, but the vendor never followed through. Back to square one.

neither I like the 69 grill that some have. I cant find it, but I really like it, its neither of the ones posted.

I like the 70-71 best but i allready have a nice 72 grill so im going to do this:

grill1.jpg

grill2.jpg

I think its a really nice way to paint up the 72 grill to be very awesome looking.

I thought the same thing Dan, when I saw it on ebay. I am thinking of painting my 72 grill the same way being I already have it and it is in great shape.

Looking to buy 70/71 Dart or 71/72 Demon grill in vg to exc condition w/all tabs in tact.

71 for me......

Attachments

• end of season 011.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 276
  • 026.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 315
  • 027.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 285
My Dart and my Demon were both 1972's.. The 70-71 is cool cause it fit both cars. The 1972 the Dart and Demon were slightly diff.. They swapped but didn't quite line up right. The 70-71 has that "tuff Cuda look and the 72 looked to me like a great big smile. : ) It might have just been the 2 cars I had.. But I know the parts I had, the corners of the fenders and the lower valance were all diff between Dart and Demon..

the 72 would look better if the square lights were taken out. but if kept original my vote has to go to the 70-71

-
Back