Which Dart grill looks better?

On a 1970-72 Darts/Demons, which grill set up do you like better?

• 1970-71 Dart/Demon Grill

Votes: 398 83.1%
  • 1972 Dart/Demon Grill

Votes: 81 16.9%

• Total voters
-
You guys know how delicate the grills are in 69 Darts right? You'll never guess what my neighbor did yesterday. He put both palms on top off the grill and used it to puss down to test the suspension. He busted about three rows of squares...crunch. :..(

It's a good thing they're easy to find, lots on ebay. Mine wasn't bad but not great.

Good grief. I have a 72 Swinger we're restoring and I have the 72 grille. I feel like I am going to have some kind of inferiority complex (well, among Dart purists). Both grilles are awesome faceplates for a great Mopar.

Steve

1972 Dart Swinger, 360 under construction

1970 in my 1970...and 1971 in my 1971!

_3X13116.jpg

DSCN0055.jpg

i bought 2 complete cars a 71 and a 72 dart, both parts cars just to get a 72 grill for my 72 dart that had a 71 grill in it when i bought it. so now i have 2-71 grills and 1 72 grill and now that i have both styles i cant decide either which one to go with, i like them both!

my vote - hands down is the 1970-71 Dart/Demon Grill. I like em' cause they look so close to the cuda grills from a distance. Now for a swap question, can you fit a 1970-71 Dart/Demon Grill into a 73'-74" Dart and make it look good, or do you have to swap out the whole front assembly - grill, lights, front valance, hood, etc...?

No Parrot noses !!!!!!!! 8)

hey, it's still a Mopar! Parrot nose or not.. lol sometimes you get what you can afford nowdays. the older ones are getting so much more harder to afford for us working class Joes. I recently picked up a 73' Dart Swinger, 2 door, 318 running, no rust, with PS, PB - disc brakes on the front and A/C, with 54,000 original miles, unmolested - all original complete. It also came with a set of the old school Centerline wheels, all for $2000. It's a dandy, goodtime summer project. Rock On! :headbang:

my vote - hands down is the 1970-71 Dart/Demon Grill. I like em' cause they look so close to the cuda grills from a distance. Now for a swap question, can you fit a 1970-71 Dart/Demon Grill into a 73'-74" Dart and make it look good, or do you have to swap out the whole front assembly - grill, lights, front valance, hood, etc...?

Whole front end will need swaped.

-
Back