Which Dart grill looks better?

On a 1970-72 Darts/Demons, which grill set up do you like better?

• 1970-71 Dart/Demon Grill

Votes: 398 83.1%
  • 1972 Dart/Demon Grill

Votes: 81 16.9%

• Total voters
-
There is a 71 Dart grille on the Ebag for $800. Is this a normal price? I was expecting $200ish???

I was hoping so, I am planning on changing my 72 grille to a 70 or 71. Then sell my 72 grille.

I was hoping so, I am planning on changing my 72 grille to a 70 or 71. Then sell my 72 grille.

Put up an ad in the car parts wanted section here. I am sure one of the good members here will hook you up. May even find some one that will trade strate up with you.

Good luck.

Put up an ad in the car parts wanted section here. I am sure one of the good members here will hook you up. May even find some one that will trade straight up with you.

Good luck.

I may do that, the 72 grille I have is in perfect condition and has no cracks

In stock form I like the 70-71. But they dont compare to a blacked out 72 grill!

dsidefront2.jpg

What is the difference between 70 and 71? Is it just the all silver vs silver/black?

yes, the grill is the same but the '70s have the silver fins and the '71s have the black fins.

I personally like the '71s the beast, nothing wrong with the '72s, they are a lot better then the '73+ but the '71s for some reason are my fav. I also like the black out on the '71s over the silver on the '70s.

dartalishish19.JPG

I like both '70-71 & the '72 grille equally the same. If the car has twin hood scoops I prefer the '70-71 style. But I like the '72 style grille better with a dual snorkle style scoop.

-
Back