which goes over fuel line or ebrake?

-

northeastmopar

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I am trying to install my fuel line back in my 72 Demon and am having an issue with the ebrake tension rod which actually intersects with the fuel line under the passenger seat. I am trying to figure out if the fuel line goes over that rod or under that rod. Can somebody check their original 72 demon and let me know which it is? I am guess that the fuel line should hug the floorboards and the ebrake tension rod should go below it, however they seem to rub each other? Does yours rub the rod or is there an air space that is suppose to be there? I don't want to create a fuel leak.....

E brake for certain should go below fuel, and should not rub.

E brake for certain should go below fuel, and should not rub.

Ya, I kinda thought that. My fuel line has a 90 degree small bracket in that area and a strap to bolt the line to that bracket. The fuel line is close to the floor and I tried to center it in the elongated hole through the crossframe. But it is rubbing against the ebrake cable tension rod? Do you think I have that rod adjusted too tight. Is it suppose to be very tight of a little limp so it will hand with gravity and maybe not touch the fuel line??

-
Back