Which grill should I buy

-

dodge71demon

Reaction score
Been looking for a 69 Valiant grill and have two possibilities.

WHICH ONE SHOULD I BUY

The first one is a little dinged up complete for $130 shipped

The second one is in much better shape complete and has the
Plymouth emblem in it $275 shipped

Attachments

• valiant grille.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 278
  • $(KGrHqN,!k8E5YPWCNq(BOfzOTNP-!~~60_12.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 259
hello , with all the money you have YOU could buy both!!!!!!!!!
seem's I seen one on e-bay in very nice shape. hope you are doing good.
J&J

hello , with all the money you have YOU could buy both!!!!!!!!!
seem's I seen one on e-bay in very nice shape. hope you are doing good.
J&J

Jerry after dealing with you I don't have much left for the project

These grilles should not sell for that much. You're giving these sellers a reason to mark them up in price by paying such high prices for them.

These grilles should not sell for that much. You're giving these sellers a reason to mark them up in price by paying such high prices for them.

Try to find one I've been searching for quite some time
saw one at monster mopars that wasn't in that good of shape
wanted $495 for it of course it didn't sell

or should I buy this 69 Valiant for about $900
with transport there is other parts on it I could
use

Attachments

• 3m93o13le5Z15T45P6b8u2a6c82d196ce16c5.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 218
  • 3pb3o03ld5Z55W45S0b8u48d010aba6da147b.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 216
Try to find one I've been searching for quite some time
saw one at monster mopars that wasn't in that good of shape
wanted $495 for it of course it didn't sell

There was a guy on here not too long ago with two that were in good shape and going for roughly $140. You just gotta be patient. Once you start paying a ton of money for them, the market goes up. Look at shark tooth grilles. They were $200 not too long ago. Then people started getting wild hairs up their asses and now they go for 5x that.

Thats a fairly good deal on the car, especially if you need more parts from it.

There was a guy on here not too long ago with two that were in good shape and going for roughly $140. You just gotta be patient. Once you start paying a ton of money for them, the market goes up. Look at shark tooth grilles. They were $200 not too long ago. Then people started getting wild hairs up their asses and now they go for 5x that.

Thats a fairly good deal on the car, especially if you need more parts from it.

I've been patient for probably 4 or 5 months getting to the point I need one soon for fit.It's a long story but it will be installed on a 74 Scamp and it dosen't help that they were a one year only grill

I clicked on thinking you were going to barbeque and had a choice between charcoal and propane. :blob:

Neither, gosh those grilles are hideous.
Don't want to offend anyone,but I've got to agree with Depetro on this one. I bought a nice '69 grille to put on my '72 Duster,but I just can't warm up to the way it looks on my car.The "beak" or point in the center doesn't fit in with the flat front of the car (to me anyhow). It would look better with some black paint in the right places though.I'm hoping that someone repo's a nice 340 grille in the near future! Rod. PS,anyone need a nice '69 grille,PM me!

I listed the '69 grille on the classifieds in the exterior parts section,with some photos,thanks,Rod

-
Back