• IMG_2279_1641.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 285
  • IMG_2280_1642.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 287
  • IMG_2277_1639.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 286
  • IMG_2278_1640.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 287
the 72 grille because of the scoop ....that is a 72 scoop and they compliment each other. To me the 70/1 grille and the 72 scoop conflict and don't look right. IMO

the 72 grille because of the scoop ....that is a 72 scoop and they compliment each other. To me the 70/1 grille and the 72 scoop conflict and don't look right. IMO

Good thought. I like someone who explains why. Not just because it looks nice. I think you are on to something....

I like both grills, which one is correct to the car? IMO, the earlier grill looks better with the scoop as it and the scoop are both split in the middle, but that is just my opinion!

Gotta go with the '72. Best grille ever put on a Dart... And that has nothing to do with the fact that I lost my cherry on a quilt in front of a '72 Dart...

I like both grills, which one is correct to the car? IMO, the earlier grill looks better with the scoop as it and the scoop are both split in the middle, but that is just my opinion!

This is a 72 Demon, so the 72 Grille is correct as is the scoop on the hood. The other grille was usually seen with the two scoops on the hood. I will add some headlight bezels and retake the pics as I get more responses. I don't know why, but I love the 71 grille but the 72 seems to fit this better.

I've always preferred the 70/71 grille. But if the car's a 72, I'd be inclined to use the 72.

And please don't forget to paint the radiator support flat black so you can admire that cool grille. tmm

I've always been partial to the 70/71 grill, and the 71/72/73 rear bumper/tail lights arrangement. .

I really like both of those grills, but prefer to see a 72 grill on a 72 Demon :)

It's a 1 year only grill remember, so it's a little less common...

I like the '70 style, but it won't matter either way if you don't black out core
support, radiator, and whatever else you put behind the grill. Then either one
will look ***.

I do agree w/'72 on a '72, though, even though I like looks of '70-'71 better.

Either the second one, or black out your core support - orange doesn't belong in a grill-view ;-)

Either the second one, or black out your core support - orange doesn't belong in a grill-view ;-)

I am getting a lot of comments on the core support. The car is not finished yet!!!! The radiator support area will be blacked out before it is finished.

A '72 car needs a '72 grille.
I have always liked the '70 and '71 grilles better, but in this case, stick to the original.
For some reason, it just looks like it belongs there.......

I like them both. The first one, to me, looks more muscle car and looks older. The 2nd one looks more modern and cleaner. I guess i''l vote #2 (72 style)

I like them both, so whatever makes you happy is the right choice. If it was me I would also black out the front of the rad support. JMO

Sharktooth grill is hands down the best! That said for a 72 stick with your 72 grill.

If you don't care about being "correct" keep both. It will be more obvious when the car is completely finished which looks best. It is like a finishing touch. Needs to be the final touch before you can see the effect.

-
Back