White interior

-

saxy89

Reaction score
The 67 barracuda I bought has white interior that is in good shape that just needs some cleaning. I was thinking of painting the cuda the same blue at my 98 neon r/t pb3. Im trying to figure out what color carpet, dash pad, and dash color. If any one has pictures of a white and blue interior or other combos you think would look good please post em up. thanks for all the help guys.

Photo0287.jpg

Photo0236.jpg

Photo0237.jpg

Photo0295.jpg

heres a pic of my neon at carlise last year in the young guns fwd class hoping to have the cuda in the young guns rwd class before im 26 lol. Im only 21 now so i hope it gets done by then

CIMG8214.jpg

Well my mom's 69 Cougar (new) had a white interior with black carpet and a burnt orange exterior that looked nice as was not hard to keep clean.

personally, I would keep it original color scheme. Of course I am a bit biased considering my 67 nb has the red/white interior :)

you dont happen to have any pics of the cougar do you?
original color scheme is still an option
im thinking either:
pb3 (my neon color)
what ever that 67 blue colors code is. any one know the code?
original color scheme

for some reason though when im lookin at cuda pics im drawn back to blue. my dad has a 66 cuda and it would be neat to have red cudas together. but his favorite color is red. hence this red 66 cuda and red 98 dakota r/t and my favorite color is blue hence my blue neon r/t and want to be blue cuda :p

can you thow a few pics in this thread of your red cuda with white so i can have them organized for reference id greatly appreciate it. thanks in advance

Looks familar!
interior5.jpg

Interior2.jpg

I've looked for a picture of blue/white, but haven't been successful, I'll keep looking.

Looks familar!

I've looked for a picture of blue/white, but haven't been successful, I'll keep looking.

looks very nice, I have a white and black interior. I love the white black scheme. I'll get some pics up, tomorrow if I'm good.

mine was white and blue and black untill I changed the carpet. seat belts are still blue :(

i borrowed a members on heres pic so my buddy could do a quick photo shop of it in pb3. I hope you dont mind.
34odp42.jpg

It looks a little bit darker/purpler than my car but for the general idea he did a good job and i reallly like it.

I have a white interior on my 67 fish and it looks great when it's clean but I'd prefer black cause it does not show the dirt.

Well I already have the white interior so thats gonna stay. do you have pics im trying to see if id want a black or blue dash pad and what to paint the metal dash and carpet.

ok sorry that took me a couple days, heres some shots of my interior
again I love the white and black, I think you might too.

Attachments

• IMG_2469.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 256
  • IMG_2470.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 273
  • IMG_2471.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 237
  • IMG_2472.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 263
Sorry but no photos of my moms Cougar. But I would vote for white seats/doors and headliner with black carpet and maybe a red dash? Red/black and white go together very well

I would go white, seats and panels, black for the metal parts and carpet.

Those seats and panels look like they will clean up pretty good. I would use some wesley's bleach white or simple green and a few Mr Clean Magic erasers

I dont use anything stronger than GoJo creme type hand cleaner on vinyl.
Scrub brush wont hurt anything. Rinse with bath towels and warm water.
Stronger chemicals leave stronger odors and some can eat the stitching.
Anything that doesn't clean up well enough gets a shot of SEM Products dye.
Here's a old pic of my original interior..

Attachments

• original int.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 270
thanks for the input guys. those white interiors look amazing hope mine comes out half as good. Ive decided im goin to paint the car pb3 the factory color of my 98 neon r/t. and keep white seats panels head liner. and was thinking of painting the metal on the doors and interior back half blue. only stuff up in the air is the carpet dash pad and metal on dash. I have to clean up my black dash bad and see what kinda shape its in.
by the way your dog looks awesome.

-
Back