WHITE with ORANGE interior 71 340 Duster???

-

ShowAndGoResto

Reaction score
Hello...has anyone seen or have photos of a FACTORY White paint with Orange interior option 1971 Duster 340???
Wondering how rare that might be....
It's also a V24 performance hood treatment car..black side stripes...
Thx

Hello...has anyone seen or have photos of a FACTORY White paint with Orange interior option 1971 Duster 340???
Thx

That sounds really interesting!, and Rare..know of one?

Thx

Rough or not it's worth saving..I second that Pics!..do you have the data tag codes? now I'm really getting curious

Thx

found this awhile ago online..

Attachments

• DSC01263.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 664
Thanks Wedge! Wonder if that one is correct?
I bought this one...here's the Tag =
Mine would look exact to that but with bumper guards.

Attachments

• Creamsicle.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 498
Easier to read the backside of the tag since the top has alot of paint and rust on it...coded 340 White with Perf hood treatment, black stripes, and orange and black bucket seat interior....

My brother knows a guy with a black '70 340 duster with orange stripes and orange interior...would love to see it, but haven't yet.

That's a cool looking Duster...don't see too many in white but I like the look and the orange interior will definitely make people do a double take.
Hopefully the car is'nt too far gone.

My brother knows a guy with a black '70 340 duster with orange stripes and orange interior...would love to see it, but haven't yet.

Somebody did that custom. Orange interior/stripe wasn't a choice in 70 for Dusters.

That white one is a cool looking car, nice pic of the clean one.

Thanks Wedge! Wonder if that one is correct?
I bought this one...here's the Tag =
Mine would look exact to that but with bumper guards.

Do you have any pics ShowandGo, sounds like you have a winner there. Mine has the bumper guards too!

Somebody did that custom. Orange interior/stripe wasn't a choice in 70 for Dusters.

That white one is a cool looking car, nice pic of the clean one.

Yes they did. I owned this very car in 1972. Had 24000 mile when I traded a 69 440 Roadrunner for it. White/orange interior bucket seats /automatic/spoiler black hood with wedge decal. Never beaten once. Boy if i only had it back.:heart:

Sorry I'm a Rooke poster

Yes this is the same car I owned. I owned it in 1973-1974. It was a real eye catcher. Stories are still told in town about it to this day. Factory white exterior/orange bucket seats whith black carpet/automatic in console/rear spoiler/black hood with large wedge decal on hood. I traded a 1969 440 Roadrunner for this car both were in perfect confition. 70's were drag racing days for small town guys. This car was never beaten(no brag) Damn if I could have these cars back today. Thanks for the photo above it is priceless to me.

-
Back