Who Can Show Me the Green?

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

383cudagirl

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to this forum but I figured this would be a great place to find what I'm looking for. Does anyone have a photo of the dark forest green color that came on 68 Barracudas? I found the PPG chips online but the color is so dark and the chips are so small that I can't get a good idea of what the color looks like. Can anyone help? :-k

the first one is FF4 Lime Green Metallic
genff4.jpg

the next one is EF8 Ivy Green Metallic
genef8.jpg

hope this helps!

Welcome to the site. What is the code for the color chip you're looking at? One of the ones posted above, F8, F5, F6, etc? If you can post the correct code, I'm sure someone will be able to help you with a photo. :)

Check this site out and see if this is the color you are looking for. I have emailed this guy several times about my 68 and he has been more than helpful!

jefframin.org .

In my non PPG chip book (Kirker), Forest metallic green falls in between Sour Apple metallic (lighter) and Dark Jade metallic green (darker) HOK didnt show a forest green.

I know this probably wasn't enough help. I have decided to go with Forest green.

There are alot of good pics of Sour Apple in restorations, I think it was under titled "Bad Apple".

I like to call these "Zombie Posts". They're actually dead but they just don't know it.

BTW: I think the paint code she WAS looking for was GG1 (the original color of my GTX).

Used to have one in that color but unfortunatly all the pictures I have of it are in black & white.

I like to call these "Zombie Posts". They're actually dead but they just don't know it.

LOL, I love the post date. She askes one question and 1 question only in her only post a while back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back