who can you trust? just venting!

-
I have bought several things from Members--all good. And we can keep it that way by naming names of the hucksters who prowl this and other sites.

NAME NAMES. Some of you may think this could ruin their reputation. All it does is reinforce the one they already have.

I have bought and also been given parts from this site,with no problems.I,m along ways away from alot of the members I,ve purchased from(thousands of miles)It,s just the waiting game and how things are shipped..UPS,USPS etc.etc.Members here seem to be honest for the most part,and I will continue to purchase parts on here!Kudos to the sellers!You know who you are.Thanks

I have bought and also been given parts from this site,with no problems.I,m along ways away from alot of the members I,ve purchased from(thousands of miles)It,s just the waiting game and how things are shipped..UPS,USPS etc.etc.Members here seem to be honest for the most part,and I will continue to purchase parts on here!Kudos to the sellers!You know who you are.Thanks

Same here pettybludart, I have bought a fender, Visers to some great work from Leanna at PSC. and a great pair of shoes for Victoria as a free gift too.:-D Thank you.

I would keep a eye on that memike fellow!!

I've heard somethings about this guy... talking about off your rocker!

i thought it was obvious enough but i gess not, got the intake from rbdart, so if you guys are gonna get something of his just check it out! that doesnt help that he lied to me bout the condition though.

I have bought several things from Members--all good. And we can keep it that way by naming names of the hucksters who prowl this and other sites.

NAME NAMES. Some of you may think this could ruin their reputation. All it does is reinforce the one they already have.

I've had good luck with the members here too.
It seems like it's a family enviroment where it polices itself.
I'm going to start posting some cars and parts for sale here in the spring, this thread really inspired me to do so.
Kudos to Small Block and '64 cuda, their posts were my feelings to a "t"
FABO rules!:-D
Tom.

-
Back