Who Dat Who Dat going to beat dose Rams ?

-
This should be as good as Clemson whooping some Bama ***. All dynasties come to an end eventually. Go Rams!!!

LMFAO..they will be outclassed and outplayed this will be fun to watch GO PATRIOTS:usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag:..

62A16AFF-FF6E-4007-A939-5D1A3364F29F.png

By game day this thread will reach 15,20,25 pages??? Let’s take a poll

In 3 days we will know. If the Pats lose again this year, the troll will simply say he doesn’t really care about football...just like last year.

Trolls just like the discourse, don’t care about the subject. He proved it when he posted “This is too easy”. He just wants to provoke an argument.

Don’t feed the troll.

2 of the best games I saw this year Rams vs Chiefs and Dolphins vs Pat's. Clemson beating Bama was damned good too!
Go Rams! I think its gonna be a Brady beating lol

Personally I like the Patriots...........................................

.........to lose the Super Bowl AGAIN :rofl::rofl:

I hope Brady Slaughters them. But who knows it’s all for show like anything else these days.

WE'RE STILL HERE..WE'RE STILL HERE..WE'RE STILL HERE..GO PATRIOTS!!:usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag:

Not for long..Not for long..Not for long
LA Rams Super Bowl Champion's 2019 !!!!!!!!!

Thats really funny..thats what they said before the Chargers game ..STILL HERE...thats what they said before the Chiefs game..STILL HERE..GO PATRIOTS:usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag:..

Thats really funny..thats what they said before the Chargers game ..STILL HERE...thats what they said before the Chiefs game..STILL HERE..GO PATRIOTS:usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag:..

Bike shop closed today ?
Easiest game of the year......Go Rams !!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
36 hours away from a Rams victory :lol:

Well it certainly WON'T be the suckass seacocks they FAILED once AGAIN to make it to the show.. this is Brady's NINTH trip no other player can claim that..damn this **** NEVER gets old GO PATRIOTS:usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag:..

-
Back