Who Dat Who Dat going to beat dose Rams ?

-
Boring game. Lambs got owned. Zero answer for the bearded MVP.

He's really the only player that did anything on the Patriots besides the kicker.

REALLY..the Patriots defense held one of the highest scoring offenses to THREE points..lets give credit where credit is due,the Rams defense played a hell of a game too..face it people until they retire (Brady and Belichek) and the Patriots OWN the league!!

Hard game to watch. Had more beers during game than combined score but congrats to the patriots. At least i made money in our score by quarter pool. lol.

Gotta give tombo credit too. Like him or not that 29 yard pass to gronk down to rams 2 yd line was brilliant.

great game if you like defensive battles and the ensuing "chess match" as the teams try to find a way to beat the scheme - - oh, and I got my hat :p

^^^
"The Winners write history",
"The King is dead, long live the King".

Again, the best teams were NOT in the superbowl.
KC vs. NO would have been a hell of a game. Unlike the embarrassing high school game the world was given.

KC vs. NO would have been a hell of a game. Unlike the embarrassing high school game the world was given.
Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. NO would have lost to NE too. See!? That's just my opinion. KC is a damn good team, but they lost the Championship game.. so the better team that Sunday goes to the SB. NO are a damn good team, but they lost their Championship game.. so the better team that Sunday goes to the SB. You are correct though, KC v NO would have been a hell of a game. You are also incorrect, both defenses showed up on Feb.3rd and it was a blast to watch.. nothing high schoolish about it at all. Save for a few key offensive misses by the Rams, that game could easily have gone the other way - DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS and the Patriots proved that to be true. Offensive "shoot-outs" are fun to watch, defensive battles are intense.. that was one intense SB!

They showed up...

I know your not one but, you do realize an answer like this makes you sound like a snowflake don't you?

This website is as trusting as CNN...

After reading all of the infractions of the different teams it appears to be fairly legit.

Jack

WAA WAA WAA ...WE'RE STILL HERE SIX TIME S.B. CHAMPS SUCK ON THAT...GO YANKEES!!

ok that boring *** game is ancient history now.. goff choked and the pats team was their worst to win a sb.. is what it is though...

moving on... looks like flacco is going to the broncos.. Broncos agree to trade for Ravens QB Joe Flacco

Denver and Flacco might be a good fit. Flacco throws the long ball as good as anybody and with a decent running game he is a good QB.

Jack

-
Back