Who Dat Who Dat going to beat dose Rams ?

-

Johnny Dart

Reaction score
Super bowl bound baby !!!!!!

DxZBrcIX0AAcQzl.jpg

No call - shmo call, we won. Good luck. They played a hell of a lot better than my Chargers.....

That no call at the end did in the Saints, now it looks like the pats are going to face them. I know what I am doing in a couple of weeks, working on my Dodge.

Ugh, I hope the Chiefs win. I'm no Bela-cheat fan and it would be great for LA: from no team to Thee team!

Hoping on the Chef's to win as well, 14 zip right now the Pat's :(

There were several no calls, couple of them were facemask by the Saints. To say the Saints lost because of that is just sour grapes.
The Saints had plenty of chances to put the game away, and they didn't. Period.
Its fishing season for the Saints. Rams to the Big Dance !!!!!!!!

Saints should have buried the lambs in the first quarter and didn't.

Let Lambs hang around. Gave up a drive and end of half... saints didn't play well enough to win today.

The non call pass interferance didn't help the Saints. Brady does it again, Pats vs Rams.

Ahhh saints were up 13-0 and let the rams back in it. They even got the ball in ot and couldn’t take advantage of it. Bad call but that’s karma at its best with that douchebag team.

Second game. What can ya say. Big Andy came up short again. KC had the game won but a huge stupid mistake lining up in the nuetral zone cost them the game. KC’s defense blows.

Rams don’t look all that good. I’ll be surprised if they actually pull it out.

Refs were terrible in BOTH games bad calls and numerous NO calls..Saints got ripped off even a blind man could see that pass interference in the N.F.C. game..GO PATRIOTS!!!

New 2020 Las Vegas Super Bowl odds pick the Rams and Chargers as the top two teams with the best chance of making it to Super Bowl LIV

Regardless I sure hope they (Rams) are up to thrashing the Pats!

I hate that team so much I could go on a twitter rant just like the wonderful piece of crap media folks thrashing that nice young Christian student without all the facts.

Facts are though, that the Patriots are the least liked team in country, the Falcons dropped their pants to them, My once Dolphins seemingly always do, everything about Brady and Patriots makes my skin crawl and has for over 40 years. I have come to the conclusion that it is a conspiracy theory to get that team in the SB for name only. There are few Real Patriots in the NFL anymore. But who really cares anyhow. Pro Football sucks and the only good thing that comes out of it is the commercials! Course they suck anymore as well!

Rant over!

Saints got beat by a better team, the Rams. Would have been worse if Todd Gourley was 100 %.
To all you Saints fans. lol I guess it's rebuilding time, new coach, new QB and another 20 years.

Regardless I sure hope they (Rams) are up to thrashing the Pats!

I hate that team so much I could go on a twitter rant just like the wonderful piece of crap media folks thrashing that nice young Christian student without all the facts.

Facts are though, that the Patriots are the least liked team in country, the Falcons dropped their pants to them, My once Dolphins seemingly always do, everything about Brady and Patriots makes my skin crawl and has for over 40 years. I have come to the conclusion that it is a conspiracy theory to get that team in the SB for name only. There are few Real Patriots in the NFL anymore. But who really cares anyhow. Pro Football sucks and the only good thing that comes out of it is the commercials! Course they suck anymore as well!

Rant over!

WAA WAA WAA WAA!!! GO PATRIOTS!!:usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::p:p:p

Saints got beat by a better team, the Rams. Would have been worse if Todd Gourley was 100 %.
To all you Saints fans. lol I guess it's rebuilding time, new coach, new QB and another 20 years.

Same could be said for the Seacocks..I thought THEY were going to the S.B. this year..guess not..:rofl::rofl::rofl:

-
Back