Who Dat Who Dat going to beat dose Rams ?

-
That would be the Bills in 90-93. I would put Kelly's team against the Patriots any day, the Patriots would lose.

Which is one of the reasons I hope they lose.

I don't want Brady to retire. I want him to decline and see Josh Allen kick his *** a few times.

But, hey, I was hating on the Patriots when they were 1-15. Just as I was the Jets and the Dolphins.

And before anyone says anything about the Bills losing championship, the won two with Kemp.

A 10-year-old kid won a science fair by proving Tom Brady is a cheater.

92488dd8fe14bb408f687fb174236958.jpg
92488dd8fe14bb408f687fb174236958.jpg

The Patriots are so great 5 super bowl wins. 5 championships, only 8 more to go to reach the Packers with 4 super bowl wins. but a total of 13 NFL championships.

Oh now your a Packers fan..Seacocks won't be winning ANYTHING anytime soon..oh and this is the Patriots NINTH trip to the S.B. no one is even close..GO PATRIOTS:usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag:..

Bears, Giants, Steelers, and Packers do. Cowboys and 49ers have the same. The Browns have a bunch, but some were with the old AAFC. Could be more. I'm going off memory, too lazy to Google.

Sorry S.B. wins is all that count..Steelers have 6..Patriots will have 6 after slaughtering the "lambs"..GO PATRIOTS!!!

Must be a lot of Rams money flowing through Las Vegas.
The Rams opened as a 1-point favorite but the current betting line has the Patriots as 2-1/2-point favorites.

Oh now your a Packers fan..Seacocks won't be winning ANYTHING anytime soon..oh and this is the Patriots NINTH trip to the S.B. no one is even close..GO PATRIOTS:usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag:..
I'm a Seahawk and Eagles fan, I just stated a fact, too bad you don't like the fact your Patriots are far from the best ever.

Buffalo right??..but they DIDN'T win any of them:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:..

Your point?

No one else has done it.

Maybe you should watch ESPN's Four Falls of Buffalo.

There is no one who won't applaud them for what they did except bandwagon jumpers like you.

By the way, it takes a real fan to root for a team with that much bad luck. Anyone can root for a winner and claim to be a fan.

I'll see you during the Pats next decade of playoff drought and see if you're still a fan. :rolleyes:

:rofl:
That's what I'd expect to hear from a fan of a team that went 0 for 41 years in winning championships.

It just shows he's not a fan. He's a bandwagon jumper.

Interesting Green Bay is called Titletown and not Boston.

He probably shaves his nuts with Gillete razors.

Interesting Green Bay is called Titletown and not Boston.

As football cities, there's no comparison between the two. Green Bay just completed their 100th season, in which they were in the smallest market for at least the last 85. They've won championships in six decades.
The Patriots are the fourth NFL team in Boston. The previous three all moved or failed, including the Redskins, which were a championship caliber team that to fled to Washington because no one attended their games.
I'll give you the Patriots have had recent success, and no other teams really compare in this century. But glossing over the failure of the Patriots and the other three Boston teams in the last century is just goofy.

I'm a Seahawk and Eagles fan, I just stated a fact, too bad you don't like the fact your Patriots are far from the best ever.

Thats right Steelers have six Patriots will have six on Feb.3rd..remind me again how many the Seacocks have..they ALMOST had another but your head coach called the DUMBEST play ever..the Butler did in:rofl::rofl::rofl:..

Gee, which team finished second last year? Hmmm...I would try to remember, but then again who cares? They were LOSERS.

That would be the Patriots..we fans don't forget anything good or bad...GO PATRIOTS!!!

Sorry S.B. wins is all that count..Steelers have 6..Patriots will have 6 after slaughtering the "lambs"..GO PATRIOTS!!!

The best player in football is coming after you punk.
Brady better have his chin strap tight, because he's going to get throttled. Guaranteed. See you Feb 3rd Beyotch.

Aaron-Donald.jpg

WRONG! there were lots of championship games the league held LONG before the "Super Bowl" was even an idea, The NFL as a league was founded in August of 1920, the name "Super Bowl" came around much, much, much, later, but still held championship games. So, if your counting champions of professional football, then Mr. Brady has to win this game and 7 more just to tie Green Bay for the number of championship wins. I got a feeling he'll be retired by then.

I think this will be Brady's last game, his 1st Super Bowl was against the Rams and the last.
However the game ends, I think Tom will retire, ending a great career and hopefully injury free.

-
Back