Who Dat Who Dat going to beat dose Rams ?

-
Same could be said for the Seacocks..I thought THEY were going to the S.B. this year..guess not..:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I never said the Seahawks were going to the big dance this year, but I will say the Rams are the measuring stick for the NFC for years to come, With the Rams, Seahawks and Niners, the NFC west is going to be a division to reckon with.

50917503_1729984857106208_3012601820758409216_n.jpg

Rams win they were better team. Saints haven’t played well in weeks. Brees looks old under throws on balls. Even that missed PI was a terrible throw by Brees. Maybe coach Payton run the ball insead trying to pass.

One missed call didn't decide that game. There were plenty of equally important missed calls on both sides of the ball. Saints had plenty of opportunities to win the game and didn't. The Rams were clearly the better team in that game, even without their best offensive weapon being 100%.

Haters gotta hate...Patriot fans just laugh at anyone outside of New England:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:..GO PATRIOTS number SIX coming up:usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag:..

Just like you said last year. How did that work out for you?

Ya they lost but they are in it AGAIN for the fourth time in five years..any other team able to claim that??..didn't think so..how the E-girls doing oh thats right they're home watching with every other team..GO PATRIOTS!!

Ya they lost but they are in it AGAIN for the fourth time in five years..any other team able to claim that??..didn't think so..how the E-girls doing oh thats right they're home watching with every other team..GO PATRIOTS!!
Yep...they LOST! That makes them losers, no words will change that.

And they will lose again this year...because they are LOSERS.

I agree the Eagles and Seahawks had injured wings this year lol I wonder if you will stick with the Patriots after Brady retires, probably not. You won't be able to handle the 3 win seasons in the Patriots future, many seasons. lol
I guess you could jump on the Seahawks or Eagle bandwagon, as both teams are young and talented.
Seahawk fans don't like band wagon jumpers, so that leaves you with the Eagles. Good Luck, Philly is a rough place.

So how many rings does the Patriots have, what only five... How many teams have six and can claim that, one.

Big question would be how many times did they cheat to get those...

C53DDC7B-94C2-4C27-A1D3-803956884C04.jpeg

Haters gotta hate...Patriot fans just laugh at anyone outside of New England:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:..GO PATRIOTS number SIX coming up:usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag:..

You're no fan. You're a bandwagon jumper.

And you're right. It'll be fun watching them set an NFL record with loss number six.

Then Tommy can go down in history with Kelly and Tarkentom as the quarterbacks who have lost four.

Yeah.

There was a team that went to four straight.

And no one can take away from them, either.

The Patriots are so great 5 super bowl wins. 5 championships, only 8 more to go to reach the Packers with 4 super bowl wins. but a total of 13 NFL championships.

Yeah.

There was a team that went to four straight.

And no one can take away from them, either.
That would be the Bills in 90-93. I would put Kelly's team against the Patriots any day, the Patriots would lose.

The Patriots are so great 5 super bowl wins. 5 championships, only 8 more to go to reach the Packers with 4 super bowl wins. but a total of 13 NFL championships.

You mean there was football before the Super Bowl? Say it ain't so!

Yeah and I believe there are 4 or 5 teams with more NFL championships than the ole mighty Patriots.
Bears, Giants, Steelers, and Packers do. Cowboys and 49ers have the same. The Browns have a bunch, but some were with the old AAFC. Could be more. I'm going off memory, too lazy to Google.

-
Back