Who Dat Who Dat going to beat dose Rams ?

-

Imagine the flag that would be throne for Mr. Candy *** today.

there should be no flag thrown there - he was a runner, the hit was 100% legal - - uh, that candy *** is now 41 years old.. 41 year old candy asses don't play professional football. He's no line backer but -- hello!?! I am just hoping for a good game on the 3rd. Do I want the Patriots to win - you betcha I do, will it change ANYTHING in my world if they don't - no, no it won't. And on the subject of who won or lost last year, or the year before or the year before that.. I usually have to at least stop and think about who was even in the SB and more often than not, I have to look it up. I've been a New England Patriots fan a LONG time and I am absolutely enjoying the hell out of the success they have had for the last 2 decades.. as a fan of any team would when their team finally gets their time to shine.. I was here when they lost to the Bears oh so many moons ago and many years prior to that when they were unknown and unfeared. So now they are a Dynasty and EVERONE loves to hate them - don't care. Every team cheats - don't care. Refs are humans and do F-up - don't care. The Saints DID get fucked - don't really care. I still gotta get up and go to work so I can pay my bills and hopefully --- buy a SB Champions hat with the NEP logo on it on Feb 3rd. :thumbsup: ..and if they lose, I'll save $40 - I don't really care.

Lambs ain't got a f-ing chance..Brady/Patriots going to kick the **** out of them no problem!!

Rams will be fighting 14th man(bought refs, bought owners, puketriots cheating legacy being protected) but will still prevail.

Rams will be fighting 14th man(bought refs, bought owners, puketriots cheating legacy being protected) but will still prevail.

WAA WAA WAA...no.. everybody else just SUCKS the lambs will be exposed for the "shitass" team that they are..GO PATRIOTS:usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag:..

13-3
Yah, they pretty much suck.
Go crawl back into your cave *** wipe.

Asswipe..go look in the mirror douchebag they play in the weakass n.f.c. couple of local high school teams could give that bunch of losers a game..GO PATRIOTS:usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag:..LAMBS S.U.C.K.!!

OMG....You are such a Dick wipe !!!!
Rams had the 5th toughest schedule, Patriots had the 22nd toughest schedule. Look it up troll.
If your analogy is correct you are playing the girl scouts !!!!! ROFL !!!!!!!!!!
BACK TO YOUR CAVE DIPSHIT !!!!!!! Whoooooooo !!!!
LA Rams 2019 Super bowl Champions...Bank on it !!!!

Last edited:
Patriots and american flag together are :bs_flag:regardless of outcome sunday. Thanks for all the confirmation you are a complete moron for those that have not witnessed your spewage since 2014.

there should be no flag thrown there - he was a runner, the hit was 100% legal - - uh, that candy *** is now 41 years old.. 41 year old candy asses don't play professional football. He's no line backer but -- hello!?! I am just hoping for a good game on the 3rd. Do I want the Patriots to win - you betcha I do, will it change ANYTHING in my world if they don't - no, no it won't. And on the subject of who won or lost last year, or the year before or the year before that.. I usually have to at least stop and think about who was even in the SB and more often than not, I have to look it up. I've been a New England Patriots fan a LONG time and I am absolutely enjoying the hell out of the success they have had for the last 2 decades.. as a fan of any team would when their team finally gets their time to shine.. I was here when they lost to the Bears oh so many moons ago and many years prior to that when they were unknown and unfeared. So now they are a Dynasty and EVERONE loves to hate them - don't care. Every team cheats - don't care. Refs are humans and do F-up - don't care. The Saints DID get fucked - don't really care. I still gotta get up and go to work so I can pay my bills and hopefully --- buy a SB Champions hat with the NEP logo on it on Feb 3rd. :thumbsup: ..and if they lose, I'll save $40 - I don't really care.

There should have been no flag called for hitting his arm, either, but, here we are.

Brady gets those calls by the nature of being Brady. It makes the defenders slacken off a bit, because a ten yard sack could be flagged as fifteen yard gain and the best way to beat Brady is to put him on his ***, which is exactly what the Giants did.

Without all the rules favoring QB's and WR's and facing guys like Lawrence Taylor or Bruce Smith or Reggie White or the Steel Curtain that "great" quarterback would a "good" quarterback.

And, this Mike, is why I can respect you as a fan. One of my best friends is a Pats/Red Sox fan (Bills/Yanks here) so we do a lot of good natured ribbing back and forth.

Mr. Loudmouth **** talking bandwagon jumper (who claims he's been a "fan" since Grogan) is such a "long time fan" he had to be reminded of the losses to the Bears and the Pack.

Guaranteed he didn't even look at the team during the 1-15 seasons and the only reason he knows who Bledsoe is is because Bledsoe got them to the first Super Bowl win when Brady got knocked out of the AFC title game that year.

People don't necessarily hate the Pats' success (I don't begrudge anyone success), but with all the **** talking bandwagon jumpers like your "fan" peer, we just can't stand the idiots like him. When the Pats lose another championship it knocks em down a notch.

For me, as a Bills fan, I can't stand any team in division. So, like I said, I was hating on Patsies before it was cool.

I hate the Rams, hate'm. They are in same division as my Seahawks. But, I'm pulling for the Rams, as I would for any NFC West team that dominated the division and make it to the Super Bowl. To hell with the central, eastern( except for the Eagles) and southern divisions. I'm a regional man. lol
PS, Johnny Dart The Seahawks WILL be the dominator in the west next season. wait and see ! lol

There should have been no flag called for hitting his arm, either, but, here we are.

Brady gets those calls by the nature of being Brady. It makes the defenders slacken off a bit, because a ten yard sack could be flagged as fifteen yard gain and the best way to beat Brady is to put him on his ***, which is exactly what the Giants did.

Without all the rules favoring QB's and WR's and facing guys like Lawrence Taylor or Bruce Smith or Reggie White or the Steel Curtain that "great" quarterback would a "good" quarterback.

And, this Mike, is why I can respect you as a fan. One of my best friends is a Pats/Red Sox fan (Bills/Yanks here) so we do a lot of good natured ribbing back and forth.

Mr. Loudmouth **** talking bandwagon jumper (who claims he's been a "fan" since Grogan) is such a "long time fan" he had to be reminded of the losses to the Bears and the Pack.

Guaranteed he didn't even look at the team during the 1-15 seasons and the only reason he knows who Bledsoe is is because Bledsoe got them to the first Super Bowl win when Brady got knocked out of the AFC title game that year.

People don't necessarily hate the Pats' success (I don't begrudge anyone success), but with all the **** talking bandwagon jumpers like your "fan" peer, we just can't stand the idiots like him. When the Pats lose another championship it knocks em down a notch.

For me, as a Bills fan, I can't stand any team in division. So, like I said, I was hating on Patsies before it was cool.
I think that arm hit call changed the NFL rules in a good way, just like the ground can't cause a fumble.. my opinion might be slightly biased on this one.. :D
I ain't looking to ruffle feathers (too much) or piss anyone off - it's just football. - back at ya with the respect :thumbsup: & :thankyou:.

Aaaand ..like you, I am no fan of most other AFC teams.. not the Dolts, the Jesters, or the Fisheaters, or your Girls.. :lol:

PS - I do like to see the Steelers do well (until they meet the Patriots of course..)

Last edited:
Patriots and american flag together are :bs_flag:regardless of outcome sunday. Thanks for all the confirmation you are a complete moron for those that have not witnessed your spewage since 2014.

BLAH BLAH BLAH...GO PATRIOTS:usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag:..

OMG....You are such a Dick wipe !!!!
Rams had the 5th toughest schedule, Patriots had the 22nd toughest schedule. Look it up troll.
If your analogy is correct you are playing the girl scouts !!!!! ROFL !!!!!!!!!!
BACK TO YOUR CAVE DIPSHIT !!!!!!! Whoooooooo !!!!
LA Rams 2019 Super bowl Champions...Bank on it !!!!

Hey,MORON when you do well the previous season you tend to get a easier schedule the next year..you wouldn't know that being a fan of that "shitass" team.. I don't know who sucks more the "LAMBS" or there sorryass fans..

Dont spill a drop of Brady gravy!

the_future_mrs_tom_brady_bib.jpeg

Hey,MORON when you do well the previous season you tend to get a easier schedule the next year..you wouldn't know that being a fan of that "shitass" team.. I don't know who sucks more the "LAMBS" or there sorryass fans..

This shows how little you know. The schedules are made to give winning teams a tougher schedule.

Playoff teams have to play previous year's play off teams, usually in non division match ups and meant to play the play off teams in the other conference.

The Pats get a pass by being in a weak division, with eight games played.

If you were so "knowledgable" you'd know this.

Proof, once again, you're nothing but a **** talking bandwagon jumper who knows less about the game than you do the Pats' history.

Go away, now, bicycle repairman, and let the true fans talk about the game.

Bullshit !!!!!!! Shows what you know...lol
Your kind of Cute...Bet you got a purdy mouth boy. Spending nights with your boy brady ?
Rams Super Bowl Champions 2019 !!!!!!!

-
Back