Who has the fastest /6 here

-
Funny, I thought 11s was flyin for most anything.

It is. My supercharged 360 Magnum-powered '72 Valiant 4-door sedan is a mid-11 second car, and scares me to death on the street, so I guess what I meant to say was, "That thing FLIES, PARTICULARLY, for an ALL MOTOR Car," (alluding to the fact that: 1. there are not a lot of 11-second slant six all motor cars around, and 2. doing 11s with forced induction or nitrous isn't quite as impressive as doing with an all motor deal.)

Capeesh?:D

It is. My supercharged 360 Magnum-powered '72 Valiant 4-door sedan is a mid-11 second car, and scares me to death on the street, so I guess what I meant to say was, "That thing FLIES, PARTICULARLY, for an ALL MOTOR Car," (alluding to the fact that: 1. there are not a lot of 11-second slant six all motor cars around, and 2. doing 11s with forced induction or nitrous isn't quite as impressive as doing with an all motor deal.)

Capeesh?:D

I knew what you meant....I was messin with ya. I wanna ride in your Valiant one day.

Ordered 6 foggers today,and a 4.30 spool.Will run a 60 shot to get the B nitrous record,Will then step up to a 75 to try for the A nitrous record of 10.94.Wont bee able to get the A mph record cause its 125.53.I am truely sick.Guzzi Mark

Ordered 6 foggers today,and a 4.30 spool.Will run a 60 shot to get the B nitrous record,Will then step up to a 75 to try for the A nitrous record of 10.94.Wont bee able to get the A mph record cause its 125.53.I am truely sick.Guzzi Mark

10mph isn't a hole lot for trying no2...

Think car will bee in the 10s at Vegas next year,.Thats my goal.On a 400 plus run motor,no freshining.Guzzi Mark

Well......the looser it gets the faster it will be......to a point. lol

Think car will bee in the 10s at Vegas next year,.Thats my goal.On a 400 plus run motor,no freshining.Guzzi Mark

Las Vegas is at 2,500-feet altitude, and s-l-o-w, by comparison to sea-level tracks.

About .25 slower on a car like yours...

Gotta take that into consideration, I think.

Good luck!!! I'm a big fan of that little black car!!!!

Bill.I will bee spraying it at Vegas so I will bee bringing my own altitude.My car allways ran 3 10ths slower at vegas NA.We will see.Ya the motor has to bee on the loosey side by now.Wont pull it till I hurt it.Guzzi Mark

Las Vegas is at 2,500-feet altitude, and s-l-o-w, by comparison to sea-level tracks.

About .25 slower on a car like yours...

Gotta take that into consideration, I think.

Good luck!!! I'm a big fan of that little black car!!!!

lol the DA when we were @ MATS was like 5K... LOL

even here (Speedworld AZ) tonite it will be about 4500...

Bill.I will bee spraying it at Vegas so I will bee bringing my own altitude.My car allways ran 3 10ths slower at vegas NA.We will see.Ya the motor has to bee on the loosey side by now.Wont pull it till I hurt it.Guzzi Mark

I wasn't thinking... sorry. Bringing your own oxygen (one way or another) is the best way to run a slant 6... :violent1:

ran a 14.31 @ 93.5 with a 1.94 60 ft! vids tomorrow

:blob::blob::blob::blob::burnout::burnout:

-
Back