Who is "FABO eBay Feed"?

-

migsBIG

Reaction score
Hi there, just a quick one and say how much I love this site, great tech and the people here are pretty cool, not to mention making finding/trading parts for my car is SOOO much easier here than other sites. I always enjoy hitting the classified erea and seeing what I can pick up (or sell) to get my car farther along. For some reason when I'm there, I see this posted called 'FABO eBay Feed' and seems to post a huge amout of what looks like ebay spam listings for what looks like the same guys on ebay.

Like when I was on a few minutes ago and found he was offering every type of manual/book and brocher for cars in the mechanical section. There is a section to list those books in seperatly, but seems to perfer the mechanical section. Kinda hard to navigate through when someone is posting soo much stuff. 3900+ posts and they are all ebay links to buy stuff?:?: Take a look at what I'm talking about.

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/search.php?searchid=4776201

And I noticed this person is doing it on the other forums too for B,E,C body cars. I know they are gold members, but maybe they are just posting a bit too much. If somebody could ask them to kindly limit the posting or put them in their correct catogory, it would really make it more enjoyable to cruize the classifieds and see some pretty interesting things. Sorry to complain, but I didn't know where to or who to ask on it.

thanks for any help. :hello2:

Hi there, just a quick one and say how much I love this site, great tech and the people here are pretty cool, not to mention making finding/trading parts for my car is SOOO much easier here than other sites. I always enjoy hitting the classified erea and seeing what I can pick up (or sell) to get my car farther along. For some reason when I'm there, I see this posted called 'FABO eBay Feed' and seems to post a huge amout of what looks like ebay spam listings for what looks like the same guys on ebay.

Like when I was on a few minutes ago and found he was offering every type of manual/book and brocher for cars in the mechanical section. There is a section to list those books in seperatly, but seems to perfer the mechanical section. Kinda hard to navigate through when someone is posting soo much stuff. 3900+ posts and they are all ebay links to buy stuff?:?: Take a look at what I'm talking about.

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/search.php?searchid=4776201

And I noticed this person is doing it on the other forums too for B,E,C body cars. I know they are gold members, but maybe they are just posting a bit too much. If somebody could ask them to kindly limit the posting or put them in their correct catogory, it would really make it more enjoyable to cruize the classifieds and see some pretty interesting things. Sorry to complain, but I didn't know where to or who to ask on it.

thanks for any help. :hello2:

'FABO eBay Feed' is the owner of this site.

ok, that's interesting info. Didn't know they had the time to post all of that. Wonder if it is a program and they don't know that it's running amuck and posting everything it finds in related searches oin ebay? Thanks for the info, guess I'll just try to wade threw the endless posting and hope I see something.

Be careful buying from "ebay feed". I thought I was getting an old manual, and it was send on a CD. It was posted as a manual.

I don't even look at them anymore.

Remember the episode of Star Trek,where Kirk and Spock have to knock out the controlling computer called Vol? I am sorry,popped in my head after reading the thread.

Remember the episode of Star Trek,where Kirk and Spock have to knock out the controlling computer called Vol? I am sorry,popped in my head after reading the thread.

- funny. very funny

... I see this posted called 'FABO eBay Feed' and seems to post a huge amount of what looks like eBay spam listings for what looks like the same guys on eBay.

There is a section to list those books in separately, but seems to prefer the mechanical section. Kinda hard to navigate through when someone is posting sooo much stuff. 3900+ posts and they are all eBay links to buy stuff?...

... but maybe they are just posting a bit too much. If somebody could ask them to kindly limit the posting or put them in their correct category, it would really make it more enjoyable to cruize the classifieds

X 2 + some / time = waste

C'mon everyone.....kwitcherbitchen

Just scroll by them if you don't want to read them.....pretty simple :rolleyes:

is there a way to put the ebay postings on my ignore list? so i do not see anything?

Yep...I found it :banghead: Just scroll on by if you don't want to read them.

I don't understand why members complain about those ebay feeds :sign3: :eek:ops:

Attachments

• Brooms 003.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 193
I got this off a diff page bout this.... i Think it gos good in here so im copy and paste here

Anything I can do to keep the site free is exactly what I will do. Yes, servers and hosting are VERY expensive. I spend about $10K a year on such things (although not just to house FABO, I have other websites also) And yes, I do like to make a profit also since websites are my livelihood.

IF you buy something through the ebay links that are posted or through the eBay search box currently on the top right of this page, I make a small commission.

But dont misunderstand. This is one of my very favorite sites and it is not all about money for me. I recently had someone offer me a six figure amount to sell FABO, FEBO and FBBO. I declined without hesitation. SO please dont ever doubt my intentions here.

It's the site owner

ok, that's interesting info. Didn't know they had the time to post all of that. Wonder if it is a program and they don't know that it's running amuck and posting everything it finds in related searches oin ebay? Thanks for the info, guess I'll just try to wade threw the endless posting and hope I see something.

its not joey going to ebay picking things out to post. its a program that automatically searches ebay and post ads with certain key words that joey set up here.. once set up its all automatic.

-
Back