who is the manufacture of the 833

-

deputybob2004

Reaction score
Im trying to put a hydrolic clutch in my dart ,and I dont know which throw out bearing to buy without knowing the manufacture.
my wife likes to drive it every once in a while and has trouble with the pressure of the clutch.
thanks bob

I believe they were built by New Process.. Mike

Yes, they were built by New Process. Funny name though. You can learn everything about them on BigBlockDart.com Something you might want to look into is a factory setup for hydraulic actuated clutch. My '95 Dakota Magnum V-6 has that set up with the 5-speed. If you could find one in a bone yard, you could scrounge the bellhousing (fits all smallblocks), the clutch outfit, throwout fork & bearing, hydraulic slave and the clutch master cylinder. I haven't done this before but from looking at it, it sure does look feasible. Good luck. If you try it, let us all know about it, OK?
Pat

Yes, they were built by New Process. Funny name though. You can learn everything about them on BigBlockDart.com Something you might want to look into is a factory setup for hydraulic actuated clutch. My '95 Dakota Magnum V-6 has that set up with the 5-speed. If you could find one in a bone yard, you could scrounge the bellhousing (fits all smallblocks), the clutch outfit, throwout fork & bearing, hydraulic slave and the clutch master cylinder. I haven't done this before but from looking at it, it sure does look feasible. Good luck. If you try it, let us all know about it, OK?
Pat

I have the Bellhousing from an early 90's truck , the slave cylinder is on the pass side of the engine , I never tried to see if it would clear the firewall of a car body ?

the biggest thing to over come is the mounting of the master cylinder to the clutch pedal

-
Back