Who owns the cat....

-

cosgig

MoBro Inc.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Ok everyone, I was watching the animal planet last night, and a show about cats was on. There was this BIG, and I mean BIG cat, about 30# on there in the vets office getting a checkup. As the vet was checking him over he called him by name... "MOPAR". At first I thought my ears were deceiving me, but the vet said his name about 15 times. I was anxiously waiting for the owner to pick up the cat and take him out to the car, but it never happened. Does anybody here own this cat???. I know he is probably a C-body owners cat, as an A body would probably be too small to get him into, but I thought maybe some of youse with droptops or fastbacks might have the room for him to ride along!!! Cool cat too, triple TX9 Black with 2 tone grey highlights!!! Party on all, Geof

Wasn't me, but I do have a cat named Mopar....and Scamp, and Dodge, and Hemi, and Cuda, and Belvedere8) I'll have to watch that show.

Not me, But that does sound like a giant to say the least.

I know he is probably a C-body owners cat :toothy10:

Not me.cat's name is Bob.

DSC00022.JPG

Grumpy bastard.

DSC00022.JPG

If that cat was about 30lbs. it was probably a Rag Doll. My Wife wants one real bad..... Very mellow, affectionate cat that acts more like a puppy.

Ok everyone, I was watching the animal planet last night, and a show about cats was on. There was this BIG, and I mean BIG cat, about 30# on there in the vets office getting a checkup. As the vet was checking him over he called him by name... "MOPAR". At first I thought my ears were deceiving me, but the vet said his name about 15 times. I was anxiously waiting for the owner to pick up the cat and take him out to the car, but it never happened. Does anybody here own this cat???. I know he is probably a C-body owners cat, as an A body would probably be too small to get him into, but I thought maybe some of youse with droptops or fastbacks might have the room for him to ride along!!! Cool cat too, triple TX9 Black with 2 tone grey highlights!!! Party on all, Geof

I saw that episode,they had a roadrunner with a tunnel ram the owner and his wife race,they showed the car in one scene,it was pretty cool.

we have a maine coon ....he is a big boy...not 30 lbs....

but he shows he eats well....

he get a shave June every year .....hair likes to mat up under his belly

We have a Maine Coon, he is not 30 lbs. But everyone that sees him ,says man is that a big cat.

Here is Stryker the giant. The neighborhood dogs won't mess with him and kids run away. We bought him his own couch 'cause he's so big!

P1015728.JPG

NOOOo I'm married to Grumpy...

(he's the tall one in the blue shirt)
the bug gray lump asleep with his mouth wide open is Stitch he weighs 35#

View attachment 116817

and Snicklefritz is the cute one!

View attachment 116818

Good pics Mary.That Stitch is a big one.:tongue9:I like the coloring on little Fritz.What do you feed the big one in the blue?8)

-
Back