Who`s your FABO Good Guy?

-
This site wouldn't be what it is without each and every member. I want to thank you all for everything that you all have done for me. I like Memike am missing badawg.

At least you got a mention..... :-D

I have not went back and looked but I bet you know who you are John :cheers:

This will make ya feel better

Sister turns 40 011.jpg

I want to say A great big THANK YOU ALL!!! 8):rock::jocolor:

To everyone here that has helped me out in the past, or tossed up a

:angel8:prayer for me and mine, you have improved my opinion of the entire

human race.:happy10::mrgreen::glasses7:

I am glad that I could make anyone laugh at my jokes:smilebox:, or stop and admire pics on my Country Roads Thread.

I know I cannot lend much tech info here,:poke:
but I just wanted to brighten everyone's day.:sunny:

FABO is my favorite good guy/gal.

:wav:​

p.s. Of course I love you grumpuscreature! (he's my husband) :love5:

Thanks for the mention 340DART, glad to help anyone if I can.

Ever get to indexing you're plugs daredevil?

There are a lot of good people here.

Thanks to anyone who has helped me.

Yea memike, I was just having fun with you!! :toothy10:

Thanks for the kind words, you are an awesome guy and would like to meet you some day!

I knew that when I jumped in and took a chance that I would forget some of our great ladies here, Memike so sorry and this site is getting better and better the more ladies we get here, Yep Betty I am in trouble know :-D.
There are a bushel of bunches of folks I wish I could have taken the time to put on a never ending list, That grows every day. :-D

Just kidding with ya. But seriously what would you guys do without the beauty and brains of the outfit.LOL!!!!

:cheers::cheers::cheers:***I am going to make a good alert to all the guys and girls of this website***:cheers::cheers::cheers:

After all where can I learn this much about my car and meet new people. I love talking to mature adults. All I talk to during the day is 3-5 year olds. UUMM well ....... nevermind.

I love talking to mature adults. All I talk to during the day is 3-5 year olds. UUMM well ....... nevermind.

Oh, I have been there and done that twice allready. I know exactly whatcha mean. It's not easy.

At least you got a mention..... :-D

Bullshit ya' peckerhead! I mentioned you!

Edit: Oops, I did miss you. :-D Not on purpose though. You have been a great inspiration to me in the hardest of times, no bullshit!

Oh, I have been there and done that twice allready. I know exactly whatcha mean. It's not easy.

Same goes for you Rumble. :-D You guys are the best and I'll never forget the help and brotherly camaraderie you have given me over the years. I can't wait to meet you both sometime soon, no bullshit.

We should have made a "bad guys list". It would have been about three post.

That would be a great idea but since the topic is so subjective it could cause some real hard feelings. I definitely have no problem with humiliating a real scumbag, but who`s to say who is a scumbag and who isn`t?

We can't forget A#1 Joeycho. If it weren't for him this site wouldn't exist.
I'm trying to get the Swedish Bikini team to my house. Hopefully the wife won't be home.lol

If I was going to make a list of the good guys and girls on this site, it would be 10,000 members strong!!! I enjoy looking through and reading all of the posts here on FABO, keeping track of who's doing what to their project, who needs what and who comes through with the stuff others need, everything. I can only say that I'm proud to be a part of such a great family of people who are selfless, caring, helpful and entertaining. You all are good guys and girls in my book, and I'd like to give a shout out to each and every one of y'all. Now get back in/under dem Mopars and show the world why this is the best site on the net!!! Geof

There are lots of guys I've dealt with here that I could list, but it's easier to say that I have never had a bad deal here. This is a great site. The support and advice here are second to none.

If I was going to make a list of the good guys and girls on this site, it would be 10,000 members strong!!! I enjoy looking through and reading all of the posts here on FABO, keeping track of who's doing what to their project, who needs what and who comes through with the stuff others need, everything. I can only say that I'm proud to be a part of such a great family of people who are selfless, caring, helpful and entertaining. You all are good guys and girls in my book, and I'd like to give a shout out to each and every one of y'all. Now get back in/under dem Mopars and show the world why this is the best site on the net!!! Geof

I couldn't have said it better myself! toolmanmike

Jeff, If it weren't for AdamR this site wouldn't exist. Joey refined it. I'm getting my list made up now and will post it later but being like i am it wont include any of you hairy legged guys. My list will be slick legged women only. Your time is commin girls from your old buddy Small Block. I cant believe you guys dont have any women buddys. You women will learn who your buddy is....i hope. My vision of you ladies is.......SPEECHLESS....Did i mention i like girls?
Small Block

Jeff, If it weren't for AdamR this site wouldn't exist. Joey refined it. I'm getting my list made up now and will post it later but being like i am it wont include any of you hairy legged guys. My list will be slick legged women only. Your time is commin girls from your old buddy Small Block. I cant believe you guys don't have any women buddy's. You women will learn who your buddy is....i hope. My vision of you ladies is.......SPEECHLESS....Did i mention i like girls?
Small Block

:love7:

... But seriously what would you guys do without the beauty and brains of the outfit.LOL!!!! ...

That's hilarious!

Well, obviously the guys already took notice. Xcptshnl1, 6pk2goDemon and I have been listed quite a few times already.

<< duckin out 'fore the cat fight starts >>

We can't forget A#1 Joeycho. If it weren't for him this site wouldn't exist.
I'm trying to get the Swedish Bikini team to my house. Hopefully the wife won't be home.lol

You're short a few posts according to Longgone,however they still haven't showed up at my place and I can't make my wife stay out shopping much longer.8)

That's hilarious!

Well, obviously the guys already took notice. Xcptshnl1, 6pk2goDemon and I have been listed quite a few times already.

<< duckin out 'fore the cat fight starts >>

Well I for one think that we need women otherwise how would we make more men? Sorry,sorry it's the alcohol talkin,home alone.Please disregard.8)

My Dart and I are new to the site, but we have already got a little list going.

- All the people who helped us get out from under all the boxes in the garage and out tearing up the streets. Especially when I had the 'car won't start' catastrophe a while back, and you all talked me down and helped me fix her.

'RPM'... I bought a forty year old part from this guy for 1/3 of what it should have cost me, and when my friend opened the box he said, "wow, you can buy these new?" tracking number, follow up messages..... wow. thanks again.

'homecloned' who reminded me to 'take a deep breath'

'jefflock' who is just a cool guy, tried to get me a headlight bezel...

I nominate russduanegreen and everybody I've ever sold parts to(too many to list)

-
Back