whoops; shoulda' done this a while back

-

Dartin

Reaction score
Well, I forgot this part. Dang. Joined a few months back, or longer. I don't get on very often, work and life keep me pretty busy. I live in northern Idaho, before that southern Utah.

I've been into Mopars since about 1965, when I was six and my parents bought a Cornet station wagon. Darts are my favorite, I have a 69 2dr Custom and a 65 270 sedan. Also an A-108 truck that started life as a van but now it's a crew cab pick-up. Like the Little Red Wagon, for the family.
They are all projects at this point, and unfortunately 1000 miles away in Utah. I try to pick up some parts and such each year for the future build. I also picked up a 74 Dart Swinger, it's a factory sun roof car and I'll be parting it out if anyone needs any 73-on Dart parts. I'm planning to use the roof on my 69. I started with a 68 GTS, but it was totaled in 1984. The other driver turned in front of me going very sloooowwwly. Very sad day. I switched the drivetrain over to the 69. Now the 340 4-speed is out of it but I have a 400 (future stroker) and Tremec 5-speed for it.

Many many moons ago I started the 67-68 Dart GTS Registry. That was before the internet. I bequeathed all the registry info to the current GTS Registry, here is a link http://www.geocities.com/gtsreg/ . If you have a GTS please register it. Frank Remlinger runs a good show there.

There are many here smarter then me, but I'm happy to help others where I can. Enough 'bout me, I hope to be able to bring a car up and get working on it. After the heater goes into the shop, a dune buggy gets put together and a few projects in the house to keep my good wife happy.

I look forward to conversing with the good folks here. Alan Miller

Well, I forgot this part. Dang. Joined a few months back, or longer. I don't get on very often, work and life keep me pretty busy. I live in northern Idaho, before that southern Utah.

I've been into Mopars since about 1965, when I was six and my parents bought a Cornet station wagon. Darts are my favorite, I have a 69 2dr Custom and a 65 270 sedan. Also an A-108 truck that started life as a van but now it's a crew cab pick-up. Like the Little Red Wagon, for the family.
They are all projects at this point, and unfortunately 1000 miles away in Utah. I try to pick up some parts and such each year for the future build. I also picked up a 74 Dart Swinger, it's a factory sun roof car and I'll be parting it out if anyone needs any 73-on Dart parts. I'm planning to use the roof on my 69. I started with a 68 GTS, but it was totaled in 1984. The other driver turned in front of me going very sloooowwwly. Very sad day. I switched the drivetrain over to the 69. Now the 340 4-speed is out of it but I have a 400 (future stroker) and Tremec 5-speed for it.

Many many moons ago I started the 67-68 Dart GTS Registry. That was before the internet. I bequeathed all the registry info to the current GTS Registry, here is a link http://www.geocities.com/gtsreg/ . If you have a GTS please register it. Frank Remlinger runs a good show there.

There are many here smarter then me, but I'm happy to help others where I can. Enough 'bout me, I hope to be able to bring a car up and get working on it. After the heater goes into the shop, a dune buggy gets put together and a few projects in the house to keep my good wife happy.

I look forward to conversing with the good folks here. Alan Miller

Hey there, welcome, alan!!.....did you do the work on the A-108 or did you buy it like that? Seems like I saw a project like that for sale about a year or so ago in CA.......I used to have an A-100 pickup, but I sold it. Wish I didn't.

Welcome...was just talking to a few different guys this week about your area..I have a local friend that has a cabin and some land in northern Idaho, another guy is on his way to Washington state to Elk hunt and I personally like to fish in Utah and Wyoming, nice country..
Good luck with the projects, I should try that last part about doing things around the house, maybe it wouldn't be so hard to explain when I bring home another project for the garage.

Hi Alan,
is the '73 in s.utah?,,,i maybe interested in the front end parts,i would like to change my '67 to disc brakes and big bolt pattern one of these days,also would be interested in the rear end,unless it is a 7 1/4.
I am in bountiful, UT.
Clark

-
Back