Who's Car is This?? and what hood scoop??

-

johnmucci

moparmucci
Reaction score
Hi Everyone, I love the hood scoop on this 66 dart. can anyone tell me who's car this is and/or what hood scoop this is? Thanks, John

Attachments

• 1103082029a.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 717
thats a 66 or 67 hemi scoop. had one of those on my valiant. goes good with those body styles

6467hemiscoop.JPG

S697 64-67 Hemi Scoop. Price=120.00 .Bolt On 3"H x 34"W x 36"Long. Weight=3 Ship: UPS Items.

http://www.vfnfiberglass.com/Factorystylescoops.htm

its wide but looked great on my 64. i looked and can not find the pics i had of it on that car.

its 34" wide...

Thank you, Thank you, Thank You!!!!! did those come on the 67 coronets??? I just think its looks so sweet on the 66 dart. I want one for mine!!! Thanks again for the Info!!!!

Here's one on a '68 Valiant

Attachments

• 2008Valiant400 (Small).jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 503
This is my Dart and the scoop is a RO23 scoop for a 67 Coronet from AAR fiberglass. It is a bolt on scoop that I didn't have to do any thing too but sand,prime,sand,paint and bolt down, it fit the shape and contour of the hood perfectly. I checked out this scoop through several fiberglass companies and in my opinion the AAR is the best not the cheapest and not the most expensive but had the best fit and finish.

This is my Dart and the scoop is a RO23 scoop for a 67 Coronet from AAR fiberglass. It is a bolt on scoop that I didn't have to do any thing too but sand,prime,sand,paint and bolt down, it fit the shape and contour of the hood perfectly. I checked out this scoop through several fiberglass companies and in my opinion the AAR is the best not the cheapest and not the most expensive but had the best fit and finish.

we need more pics of your car..

Hi Guys, first let me thank all of you for your info... I was able to find aar as I used to live in Melbourne Fl. They are in Cocoa Fl. I just called them and there website is down temporarily. That is the ro23 scoop price $315.00 Here is there contact info just in case anyone else is interested once again thanks! John

AAR

3175 Grissom Parkway Cocoa, FL 32926 Tel: 321-638-0961 Fax: 321-638-4518

-
Back