Who's got a 64 valiant race car (pictures)

-

slantysix

SlantySix
Reaction score
Recently picked up a 64 valiant 2 dr post and just looking for ideas. Trunk pictures fuel cell and battery setup. Engine picks and other mods. How fast...

Do you have a Canada build car or USA build?

does your Valiant have the Dart rear end or the Dart nose?

What engine?

pics?
Here is my 2dr HT USA car.

DSCN2085Medium.JPG

DSCN2133Medium.JPG

64 Canadian Valiant 2dr post made in Windsor Ontario. 225 slant six and pushbutton auto. Solid for an old Canadian car, painted once, new floors frame solid and all the chrome and trim all there and in excellent shape. What do you guys think, race it or restore it not too many around any more at least up here. Cars been in storge last 10 or so years. Finally starting project with my dad.

IMG_3640.jpg

Here's some you might like. (not mine) toolman

Now that 4 door was amazing!!Hey slanty,as you know mines a 66 Dart(USA)but I thought I,d throw a pic in for you.You haven,t seen it since it had the 6 in it,and teeny tires.LOL

car pics 66 Dart 004.jpg

car pics 66 Dart 003.jpg

car pics 66 Dart 001.jpg

I had to save one of you pictures pettybludart, So I can make a picture of a pair of 66 A bodies :-D:-D

Now that 4 door was amazing!!Hey slanty,as you know mines a 66 Dart(USA)but I thought I,d throw a pic in for you.You haven,t seen it since it had the 6 in it,and teeny tires.LOL

You've done a good job on that car

the "Birch" plywood is the door panels only..not the divider between the trunk and the front area.. and it is no more flamable than the regular door panels on other cars..

005.jpg

the "Birch" plywood is the door panels only..not the divider between the trunk and the front area.. and it is no more flamable than the regular door panels on other cars..

Sorry, kinda hard to tell in the Pic. That has to be the finest early Dart I've seen in quite some time. Very nicely done.

-
Back